View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 OT: Jimmy Johnson pukes on Survivor 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post OT: Jimmy Johnson pukes on Survivor
The only reason I watched it was to see how JJ would do. He puked, but he was working hard.

Dave Hyde wrote:
Jimmy pukes on Survivor

No surprise that Jimmy Johnson was the star of the first "Survivor" episode Wednesday night. The surprise was what he did after the first strenuous day on the beach.

He threw up.

Bent over. Hands on knees. Puking in the sand. Like a lineman in two-a-days.

“I overdid it, I think,'' he said on the show. "When we ere getting all the wood, getting all the bambooo. … I think
I did more than I needed to do".

Said Jimmy T: “Coach needs to be careful. He’s getting his butt kicked out here.”

Well, he does look thinner than ever and his hair is shorter. But he seemed OK after that. And he's playing a pretty smart card on the show by saying he has no chance to win the $1 million because the show's jury would never award it to him. Jimmy always was good at mind games.

"The thing I can do, I can help someone win $1 million,'' he told the others in his tribe. "Nothing will make me happier than to see one of you win $1 million.”

If he can keep repeating the idea, maybe he'll convince everyone. As it is, the guys aren't buying it. This will be one of the interesting strategies to watch play out.

“I think Jimmy’s trying to hornswaggle everybody,'' said Jimmy T (if I got that verb right.)

Johnson was a psychology major, and he's using it regularly. Like talking to Holly when his tribe had to vote someone off the island. He said the decision had to be who was the weakest person. Their leaving would make the tribe stronger.

“I think it’s either myself or Wendy,'' he said. "Personally, I think it’s Wendy.

Wendy made her own case by the end and was voted off.

Meanwhile, Jimmy's the star. He's the one the show seems to be built around. That makes sense to get viewers watching the show, and suggests he's going to be around for a while. Unless he has many more episodes of throwing up.

"Zero sleep, sick throwing up. ants and mosquitos biting me everywhere,'' he said on the show. "And cold and shivering. I don’t think I’ve had a 24-hour period where I was in that discomfort and that miserable."

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/ ... l+blogs%29

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Re: OT: Jimmy Johnson pukes on Survivor

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:13 am
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

I'm more interested in how ex Dolphin cheerleader Brenda is going to do on the show than JJ.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:27 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

vafinfan wrote:
I'm more interested in how ex Dolphin cheerleader Brenda is going to do on the show than JJ.

Brenda Lowe ...

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]