All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 1471
Yes, I know it's early, but I still like it! 2 big games coming up! Fear da Fish!!!

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 pm
Posts: 64
dolphinjim wrote:
Yes, I know it's early, but I still like it! 2 big games coming up! Fear da Fish!!!

Don't worry, your loss is coming in 7 days! J E T S Jets Jets Jets!!

_________________
“Last year, hey we were under the radar that’s a
good place to be. F**k that the best place to be is when expectations are high.”

-Rex Ryan


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 4442
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
Miami 2-0

NYJ 1-1

darn that feels good to say!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 469
Location: Almost Heaven
Tony Sparano - post game comments - "This a huge win for us. From what I understand, the last nine teams that have come in here haven't got in done."

I concur. Huge win. 1 game up with only 14 left to go!!!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 469
Location: Almost Heaven
choon328 wrote:
Don't worry, your loss is coming in 7 days! J E T S Jets Jets Jets!!


It's going to be another great game in one of the greatest rivalries in the NFL.

But don't chalk up a win just yet Choon. Didn't work out too well for the Vikings today.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:04 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
choon328 wrote:
dolphinjim wrote:
Yes, I know it's early, but I still like it! 2 big games coming up! Fear da Fish!!!

Don't worry, your loss is coming in 7 days! J E T S Jets Jets Jets!!


Really? As if your team doesn't talk enough trash already, you have to use other team's message boards to talk trash and try to feel better about yourself?

Get a life and get your own website. Preferably a Jets website.

Man you guys are pathetic!

:jests:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 pm
Posts: 64
wkloiber13 wrote:
choon328 wrote:
dolphinjim wrote:
Yes, I know it's early, but I still like it! 2 big games coming up! Fear da Fish!!!

Don't worry, your loss is coming in 7 days! J E T S Jets Jets Jets!!


Really? As if your team doesn't talk enough trash already, you have to use other team's message boards to talk trash and try to feel better about yourself?

Get a life and get your own website. Preferably a Jets website.

Man you guys are pathetic!

:jests:

Awwww...poor baby! I'm sorry I hurt your feelings! Jeez, man the blank up already. It's just a little friendly banter, get over it little man.

_________________
“Last year, hey we were under the radar that’s a
good place to be. F**k that the best place to be is when expectations are high.”

-Rex Ryan


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 4442
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
Here's a little banter: 2-0 > 1-1

3-0 > 1-2


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:53 pm 
Online
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:33 pm
Posts: 995
Location: West Caldwell, NJ
Feels good to be in 1st place after 2 weeks. Most people had Miami at least 1-1 looking up at the Pats. Instead we are 2-0 and looking down on the entire division. If Miami takes care of their business in the next 2 weeks, they can pretty much put a strangle hold on the division.

:yourock:

:jests:

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FINesse, Jenny57, Kev1321, swerve13, VTDolphin and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r