View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:36 pm



Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 More on the Porter situation from ESPN 
Author Message
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 am
Posts: 347
Post More on the Porter situation from ESPN
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/17687/porter-resents-losing-snaps-to-wake

Quote:
"All them guys in my room, love them to death, but at outside linebacker, I'm the best one we got, period. There's nothing to even talk about. Who am I switching with? Why should I be switching out with any of them guys?"



I guess Cam Wake is to blame for you getting owned by pedestrian tackles, even on your preferred side. You got plenty of game time Joey, you just didn't deliver, especially from the pass-rush stand-point.

Steelers fans tried telling us this a few years ago, Porter run shis mouth when his numbers are up and even more when his numbers are down.

Cut him and Crowder.

_________________
Image


Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:22 am
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8917
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
Well, PhinsRage changed their forum banner in Peezy's honor;)

Image


Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:09 am
Posts: 774
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
Big Dave wrote:
Well, PhinsRage changed their forum banner in Peezy's honor;)

Image


:) I need that as my avatar

_________________
Image


Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:47 pm
Profile
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 pm
Posts: 156
Location: Mexico City
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
Just cut him already... All he does is complain... even last season with his "great numbers", I did not fell he was consistent all year and never kept his mouth shut.

Enough with his attitude... It will be funny to see who in his right mind will sign him. In my books, he's done.

_________________
Image


Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
He's the best OLB we've got!?! LOL! Jason Taylor is better then him overall. Cameron Wake can rush the passer better then him. Hell, Charlie Anderson and Moses were producing more when they got playing time. Remember when Joey was benched the one game. We were getting pressure all day.

_________________
Image


Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Profile
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 am
Posts: 61
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
Big Dave wrote:
Well, PhinsRage changed their forum banner in Peezy's honor;)

Image

l laughed so hard. Oh, that's great.


Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3872
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
Phinzrage ftw!!! Hilarious!!


Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:14 pm
Profile
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:29 pm
Posts: 51
Location: Albany. NY
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
Dan wrote:
Just cut him already... All he does is complain... even last season with his "great numbers", I did not fell he was consistent all year and never kept his mouth shut.

Enough with his attitude... It will be funny to see who in his right mind will sign him. In my books, he's done.


17.5 sacks is pretty awesome, no need for the sarcasm. But average numbers this year, his age, and all of this drama, I agree let him whine somewhere else where he can be someone else's problem.


Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:55 pm
Profile
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:38 pm
Posts: 545
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
fonzy wrote:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/17687/porter-resents-losing-snaps-to-wake

Quote:
"All them guys in my room, love them to death, but at outside linebacker, I'm the best one we got, period. There's nothing to even talk about. Who am I switching with? Why should I be switching out with any of them guys?"



I guess Cam Wake is to blame for you getting owned by pedestrian tackles, even on your preferred side. You got plenty of game time Joey, you just didn't deliver, especially from the pass-rush stand-point.

Steelers fans tried telling us this a few years ago, Porter run shis mouth when his numbers are up and even more when his numbers are down.

Cut him and Crowder.


what Porter says may be true, I just hate to see stuff like this out in the media. Undermines the authority of this orginization.


Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 am
Profile
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:40 am
Posts: 32
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
Just get rid of him. All this talk is not good for the organisation. I think it was always going to come to this given his character. Let's just say thanks for 2008 and goodbye.

If I were Crowder, I'd be worried. You got to tow the company line, if he seemed to back Porter on his show then he needs to start showing some loyalty to the Phins. Porter is not the nest role model for anyone in terms of running his mouth!!

_________________
Image Don't laugh. I gotta start somewhere!!!


Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:25 am
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 am
Posts: 347
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
He's got an excuse for everything..the best is when he says he felt "deflated" when he was in the game because he had to share playing time with people. He's supposed to be a professional.

_________________
Image


Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:41 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3872
Post Re: More on the Porter situation from ESPN
fonzy wrote:
He's got an excuse for everything..the best is when he says he felt "deflated" when he was in the game because he had to share playing time with people. He's supposed to be a professional.


That's cuz he looked deflated out there trying to get past the O-line.... or maybe make a freakin tackle on a run play


Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], swerve13 and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.