View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:46 pm



Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions? 
Author Message
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Sorry Dave, don't mean to be promoting finheaven or anything;p. But I was just browsing their forums because usually 1 of their 1,500,673,127,342,348,99,654 forum members has a wacky rumor, or some sort of latest news. But this caught my eye.

He seems to be respected and trusted on their forums, but I don't know how legit. this is.....take it for what it is worth. They're speculating it's Calvin Johnson, but I couldn't imagine Detroit would be willing to give him up, especially with Stafford developing.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/rumo ... 70213.html


P.S., after just checking around, it does seem that this guy has legit sources as he predicted the Jason Taylor thing last off season right before it went down.

If I had to guess it's a small trade....don't nobody get their hopes up for Henne to Calvin....as awesome as that would be.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:06 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:09 am
Posts: 774
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Couldn't imagine that we'd give up enough to get CJ. A

After trying to skim through the 13 pages of nonsense and ads over there I'm very thankful for this site. That place is awful.

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Ah, but just for a few dollars a month you can get rid of those ads;).

I agree. Me personally, I would give up as much as we did for Ricky, for CJ. But Detroit would be crazy for trading him, even if for 4 1st round picks.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Phins Rock wrote:
But Detroit would be crazy for trading him, even if for 4 1st round picks.


No, you'd be crazy for not doing that trade. You're a team that has been miserable for decades...and you're gonna turn down 4 players that can improve your team? I don't think so.

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
For Calvin Johnson?? The guys is going to go down as one of the best.

6'5, 230, 4.30 speed, catches everything....great character, hard worker.

He's going to take over as the best WR in the game this season, IMO.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 pm
Profile
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am
Posts: 6928
Location: ELP, TX.
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Maybe they want Culpepper......... :hithead:




:)

_________________
Image

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phinfeverradio

RIP, Tom


Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:26 pm
Profile YIM
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 8955
Location: Fargo, ND
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
I'd give them Ronnie Brown, our first rounder this year and a 2nd rounder next year. (not that I really want to see Brown traded but I don't see them breaking the bank to keep him beyond this year anyways).


Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Something tells me that if there are trade talks going on right now between these two teams, it's dealing with something like Ginn for a draft pick. I don't see any players from Detroit coming to Miami.

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:34 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Phins Rock wrote:
For Calvin Johnson?? The guys is going to go down as one of the best.

6'5, 230, 4.30 speed, catches everything....great character, hard worker.

He's going to take over as the best WR in the game this season, IMO.


Well I guess if you feel that way about him, sure.

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:34 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 8955
Location: Fargo, ND
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Iowafin wrote:
Something tells me that if there are trade talks going on right now between these two teams, it's dealing with something like Ginn for a draft pick. I don't see any players from Detroit coming to Miami.

Could very well be, I could see that. Wow, Stafford having CJ and Ginn to throw to, that would be awesome for him. Of course Ginn can be a confidence killer so maybe its more of a curse than a blessing.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:35 pm
Profile
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:51 am
Posts: 226
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Calvin Johnson for Bill Parcells?

_________________
Thanks for making the sig PZ.


Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:02 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Saw this sig over there and I had to share it. OMG hilarious.

Image

_________________
Image


Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:00 am
Profile
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 51
Location: Chillicothe Oh.
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
lol
i like that sig :)


Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:05 am
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:15 pm
Posts: 291
Location: Shelbyville, IN
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
wonder if we might make a play for ernie sims? that is someone I would like to get on our team

_________________
Image


Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:41 am
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8826
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Phins Rock wrote:
Sorry Dave, don't mean to be promoting finheaven or anything;p.


No problem, JP. I've posted stuff from Finheaven here as well as they have a lot of members that can get the inside scoop at times.

Just post the info that you found with a link at the bottom of the Finheaven thread. Anything more than that invites a Finheaven vs Phinfever debate that just isn't necessary. Every site has their purpose. I wouldn't want the financial headaches that they have to go through to keep their site up.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:25 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 am
Posts: 2061
Location: Houston, Texas
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
That potential trade rumor with Detroit doesnt mention ANY names, so I guess human nature leads to wishful thinking for us dolphin fans that the Lions would trade their BEST offensive weapon to the Dolphins after drafting another guy to combo with him for many years to come.

I suppose anything can happen, but that Stafford to Johnson connection will probably be around to stay for many years in Detroit and it is just a pipe dream at this point for anyone to speculate Miami getting Johnson. Besides the asking price would be absurd.

Perhaps there is a trade in the works and I would still be interested who that might be.


Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 am
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 pm
Posts: 285
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Get the second overall pick and draft Eric Berry that would be nice


Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 8955
Location: Fargo, ND
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Why? This draft is so deep, there is no need trade up for players.


Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:09 pm
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 21319
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Iowafin wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
For Calvin Johnson?? The guys is going to go down as one of the best.

6'5, 230, 4.30 speed, catches everything....great character, hard worker.

He's going to take over as the best WR in the game this season, IMO.


Well I guess if you feel that way about him, sure.


At least he said "IMO" instead of "period" this time.

_________________
Image


Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:11 am
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
ggippo wrote:
Get the second overall pick and draft Eric Berry that would be nice


Get the second overall pick.. and trade it to Denver for their 2 first rounders. Giving us.. yes, 3 first round picks. In a draft this deep.. the more picks the better. But, the more picks we have early on the better. That would be a very smart strategy by SIP if they decided to acquire more early picks. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that Detroit would trade their #2 for any one guy on our team aside from maybe Jake Long.. and lets face it. Long isn't going anywhere.

Or maybe we really like McCoy.

_________________
Image


Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:31 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
hypocritex wrote:
ggippo wrote:
Get the second overall pick and draft Eric Berry that would be nice


Get the second overall pick.. and trade it to Denver for their 2 first rounders. Giving us.. yes, 3 first round picks. In a draft this deep.. the more picks the better.


You're not making any sense. How do you expect to get the 2nd overall pick without giving up the current 1st rounder? Also, if it's such a deep draft, why are you so concerned with getting high picks?

_________________
Image


Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:34 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3862
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
What about the DE Cliff Avril?

I really like that kid... and I know it's highly unlikely they get rid of him... but look:

He's 6'3" 260 pounds, 23 years old and entering his 3rd year in the league.

In two seasons he's accumulated:

28 Games Played
15 Games Started
64 Total tackles
10.5 Sacks
3 Pass Deflections
7 Forced Fumbles

Not staggering numbers, but would be a nice young addition to the D-Line!! Or even OLB at his size.


Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 pm
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 21319
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
IamPZ wrote:
What about the DE Cliff Avril?

I really like that kid... and I know it's highly unlikely they get rid of him... but look:

He's 6'3" 260 pounds, 23 years old and entering his 3rd year in the league.

In two seasons he's accumulated:

28 Games Played
15 Games Started
64 Total tackles
10.5 Sacks
3 Pass Deflections
7 Forced Fumbles

Not staggering numbers, but would be a nice young addition to the D-Line!! Or even OLB at his size.


Or even OLB? That's exactly what he would be. Too small for a 34 Dline.

_________________
Image


Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:58 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3862
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Rich wrote:
IamPZ wrote:
What about the DE Cliff Avril?

I really like that kid... and I know it's highly unlikely they get rid of him... but look:

He's 6'3" 260 pounds, 23 years old and entering his 3rd year in the league.

In two seasons he's accumulated:

28 Games Played
15 Games Started
64 Total tackles
10.5 Sacks
3 Pass Deflections
7 Forced Fumbles

Not staggering numbers, but would be a nice young addition to the D-Line!! Or even OLB at his size.


Or even OLB? That's exactly what he would be. Too small for a 34 Dline.


Ok then... sorry still not all set on sizes for the different sets. Even better then! A nice young OLB to come in and fight for the job.


Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:59 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:09 am
Posts: 774
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
From PFT:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/23/report-lions-shopping-no-2-pick/

Quote:
Report: Lions shopping No. 2 pick
Posted by Mike Florio on February 23, 2010 11:48 AM ET
Amid rumors that the Rams and the Buccaneers are discussing a possible flip-flop of the first and third picks in the draft, respectively, a report has emerged that the Detroit Lions are shopping slice of boiled ham residing between the Ram-Buc sandwich.

Jason La Canfora of NFL Network reports that the Lions already have been in contact with several other teams regarding the possibility of moving into the second spot.


Maybe we're trying to make a run at Ndamukong Suh ?? The guy is an absolute beast and we are in need of a NT.. Would love to see this happen, depending on what it costs us

_________________
Image


Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5719
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Suh is not a NT. He's a DT in a 4-3.

I think Iowa is correct. If there are talks its probably for something small. Is there really anyone worth moving up for? Not sure there is a safe pick the way Jake Long was a safe pick.

If CJ is the topic, Detroit would probably want 2 1st rounders, Ted Ginn, and late round picks. Makes no sense for Detroit to move a top flight WR when they are developing a young QB.

Its probably a discussion for Ginn, one of our DEs (Merling?), or someone worth a mid to late round pick.


Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:41 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5719
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Just found this about 5 minutes after I posted.

Ernie Sims-LB-Lions Feb. 23 - 11:06 am et

League sources tell NFL.com's Jason La Canfora that "some teams" have interest in Lions WLB Ernie Sims.

Unfortunately for those interested, Sims isn't likely to go anywhere with Detroit counting on him to start and rebound big from a disappointing '09 campaign. The Lions will keep him on the weak side, with DeAndre Levy in the middle.
Source: NFL.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/player ... FL&id=3667

He seems a little undersized for what the Trifecta likes.


Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 am
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:09 am
Posts: 774
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
jammer wrote:
Suh is not a NT. He's a DT in a 4-3.


True, but he is 6'4", 300 lbs and only 23 years old. He has room to grow and has shown his strength.

Jason Ferguson is 6'3" 310 lbs.
Vince Wilfork is 6'2" 325 lbs.

_________________
Image


Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5719
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Honestly I'm not good enough to explain the transition from a 43 DT to a 34 NT and the different characteristics needed other than tremendous strength. I'll let someone else comment on that. If it is possible for him to make that switch then great. I just think more analysts would be saying how teams implementing a 34 would be targeting this guy in a trade if it were so easy. I've heard of stranger things though.


Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 am
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 pm
Posts: 285
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Phin wrote:
Why? This draft is so deep, there is no need trade up for players.


Your right I would love to see the Dolphins stock pile second rounders but Eric Berry would still be nice. That said this Safety class is shaping up nicely


Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:09 am
Posts: 774
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
jammer wrote:
Honestly I'm not good enough to explain the transition from a 43 DT to a 34 NT and the different characteristics needed other than tremendous strength. I'll let someone else comment on that. If it is possible for him to make that switch then great. I just think more analysts would be saying how teams implementing a 34 would be targeting this guy in a trade if it were so easy. I've heard of stranger things though.


After poking around most arer projecting him as a 43DT or DE, so you may be right. I'm not an expert on these things by any means, I just know the guys strong as hell and pretty big.

_________________
Image


Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 pm
Posts: 285
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
joeschmoe wrote:
jammer wrote:
Honestly I'm not good enough to explain the transition from a 43 DT to a 34 NT and the different characteristics needed other than tremendous strength. I'll let someone else comment on that. If it is possible for him to make that switch then great. I just think more analysts would be saying how teams implementing a 34 would be targeting this guy in a trade if it were so easy. I've heard of stranger things though.


After poking around most arer projecting him as a 43DT or DE, so you may be right. I'm not an expert on these things by any means, I just know the guys strong as hell and pretty big.


He might could be a situational NT but he would fit in as more of a DE in a 34. He is wrecking ball no matter the situation thats for sure and his play would probably suffer if he added any significant weight.


Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:05 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 pm
Posts: 285
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Rich wrote:
Iowafin wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
For Calvin Johnson?? The guys is going to go down as one of the best.

6'5, 230, 4.30 speed, catches everything....great character, hard worker.

He's going to take over as the best WR in the game this season, IMO.


Well I guess if you feel that way about him, sure.


At least he said "IMO" instead of "period" this time.


LOL Im glad Rich is the resident "tough truth" guy. The kid is learning


Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:07 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Iowafin wrote:
hypocritex wrote:
ggippo wrote:
Get the second overall pick and draft Eric Berry that would be nice


Get the second overall pick.. and trade it to Denver for their 2 first rounders. Giving us.. yes, 3 first round picks. In a draft this deep.. the more picks the better.


You're not making any sense. How do you expect to get the 2nd overall pick without giving up the current 1st rounder? Also, if it's such a deep draft, why are you so concerned with getting high picks?


We could trade players. Future picks. A number of different options.

Yes. If we had more early picks.. we get the cream of the creamy crop. This draft is not just deep. But, very good. A lot of the younger talented guys are declaring for fear of a rookie cap. So guys who might have been first rounders next year may be available a lot further down in the draft. If we have more early picks. We have more ammo. Maybe we do that ridiculous trade and have 3 first rounders.. Then, maybe we used the other 2 to trade down multiple times. We could end up with a ton of 2nd and 3rd round picks. Then you wouldn't have to pay them all first round money but you are getting solid players. It's not that hard to see. How is having more 1st round picks a BAD thing. It's not.

_________________
Image


Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:25 pm
Profile
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am
Posts: 6928
Location: ELP, TX.
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Quote:
Another rumor yesterday that I only repeat so that I can mock it is this one saying the Dolphins and Lions have a trade brewing that will send running back Ronnie Brown, a first-round pick and perhaps a third round pick to Detroit for wide receiver Calvin Johnson.

And now that I told you what the rumor is, I tell you there is no truth to it. The Lions are indeed looking to trade, but mostly it is to trade down in the draft. The Dolphins are willing to trade just about anyone on the roster, including Brown, but him, the first pick, and a third pick is a ransom for anyone not named Manning or Rivers or Brady or Brees.

I'm just relaying rumor to you as an example of how anyone without sources or attribution can simply piece a paragraph together (poorly) and pass it off as reporting.


http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... -blog.html

And

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3515 ... -and-lions

_________________
Image

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phinfeverradio

RIP, Tom


Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 am
Profile YIM
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
No way would I ever do that trade.

_________________
Image


Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:07 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Why not?!?

I'd give up the entire draft for Calvin. The kid is an absolute BEAST, and in today's game, a number 1 WR is invaluable.


Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:32 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Phins Rock wrote:
Why not?!?

I'd give up the entire draft for Calvin. The kid is an absolute BEAST, and in today's game, a number 1 WR is invaluable.


You'd having a losing a team, especially since you call people older than you kids.

_________________
Image


Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:39 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Phins Rock wrote:
Why not?!?

I'd give up the entire draft for Calvin. The kid is an absolute BEAST, and in today's game, a number 1 WR is invaluable.



Because.. I would never give up our best offensive weapon.. a first and a third for Detroits best offensive Weapon. He would do a lot for our offense. But, not enough to make it anymore productive without Ronnie Brown. Not to mention the absence of 2 of our best picks.

Calvin is great. He isn't Andre Johnson yet. But, there is no way I give all that up for anyone who isn't named Peyton Manning.

_________________
Image


Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1301
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: Rumor: Dolphins working on trade with Lions?
Miami has too many holes to fill to let Ronnie and two high draft choices go for one WR. No way that trade ever goes down.

_________________
Image


Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:01 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.