View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Karlos Dansby is in the building 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Karlos Dansby is in the building
Quote:
Linebacker Karlos Dansby is finally in South Florida.

The Dolphins just released the names of the unrestricted free agents they are visiting with on the first day of free agency. And Dansby is officially the only one.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

Too bad its 60 degrees lol

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:48 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Re: Karlos Dansby is in the building
Probably a nice temperature for somebody coming from the desert.

There's no doubt in my mind that Dansby will sign with Miami. Especially with Washington taking their name off the ballot, and Antrel Rolle likely headed to NY, meaning the Giants are likely out as well.

Looks like Miami should be able to get him, and I don't know if they really have to bid against anybody.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:50 pm
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider

Let's get this done and get the young man in the fold.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Is there any reason why Dansby would leave unsigned?? I mean if we released all those guys and have him here first, do you think the FO is gonna play hard ball or just sign the guy they want in Dansby.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:23 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Adam Shefter just reported on ESPN that Dansby will be the newest member of the Miami Dolphins on Saturday.

Sorry no link, just heard in on TV in the background as I am trying to finish up some work.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:31 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

WOOTWOOT

That what im talking about signing is almost done. were do i sign.lol i am so stoked i was praying we would sign him. i have been hoping we could sign him for the last 2 yrs.Damn franchise tag.lol. i think we might finaly have someone to file ZT spot

DANSBY DA MAN

All aboard im on the DANSBY DA MAN wagon. :awe:
BRADY,SANCHEZ & who ever else is on the track of DANSBY DA MAN's wrath is gonna get DeRaileD :angry:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Also, no one on our team is number 58, i think that was the sole reason he signed with us

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:43 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Iceberg85 wrote:
Also, no one on our team is number 58, i think that was the sole reason he signed with us

You're right, I'm sure it had nothing to do with becoming the highest paid ILB in the NFL.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:43 am
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

now that we signed Dansby and Rolle signed with the Giants. Miami definitelyneeds help in the secondary i hope to god they are not relying on Chris Clemons to fill in as the starter for gibril Wilson. i thiknk Miami brings in an OJ Atwoge (SP?) from the rams or a Ryan Clarke from the Steelers. i also read on one site that miami as a slight interest in Daren Sharper.

Miami honestly need offensive help. I believe miami has one of the best olines in football and a young rising QB in CHad Henne, but no one is ever going to see the true potential of this team if we do on get explosiveness on the offensive side of the ball. Ronnie is great but hes got tread on those tires and they look to be running thin mid season every year. Ricky is amazing for what he did at his age last season but we all saw him breaking down towards the end. and honestly the only guy we had at wideout that stepped up and made a huge play for us we when needed it we're two guys, Greg Cam and Brian Hartline (i'm not talking about kick returns i.e. Ted Gin). and for Miami to be competitive in the AFCE especially now that the Jets (and it makes me throw up in my mouth to say it) got even better with the addition of Antonio cromartie Miami needs a guy that can break that man-to-man coverage and gain some huge chunks of yards.

And i for one DO NOT want or like Miami having any interest in Derrick Mason or Antonio Bryant!

just my opinion...The Duke.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:17 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I think the draft is the place for a WR with Boldin off the table and Marshell being pretty expensive.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]