View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Dolphins do great work in the draft's shadows 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Dolphins do great work in the draft's shadows
Quote:
The Dolphins are awesome in how they handle the NFL draft. No, I'm not saying they always pick the right players. We all know that is not the case. But they conduct the obfuscation part of the process like a maestro conducting a symphony.

At this point no one is sure what the Dolphins will do with their first overall selection -- No. 12 in the first round.

Because the Dolphins have such a dire need at the position is one reason. That is not up for debate. And because none of us really know how troubled Bryant truly is. Not really. We're not detectives. We're not conducting an investigation on the guy's life. We don't know what about Bryant is a major character flaw and what is the mistakes of youth or environment.

The Dolphins, by saying nothing are allowing the whisper machine to churn and let it feed on itself

It's wonderful!

So anyone that tells you they know what the Dolphins will do is merely speculating because those same people last year said the Dolphins wouldn't pick Vontae Davis because he had issues at Illinois. How'd that turn out?

Remember two years ago when this regime was new and they sent no one to Jake Long's Pro Day? I admit, that made me believe the Dolphins would not pick Long. I was wr, I was wro, I was mistaken.

It was perhaps a ruse. It was misdirection even if it was unintended.

It was great for the Dolphins and showed how well they handle this portion of the draft game.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... adows.html

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]