All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:14 am 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 4784
Quote:
Peter King

...


3. The Colts deal for Vontae Davis, and south Florida begins to say, "Wait 'til next year." In the aggressive, rush-heavy defense new Indy coach Chuck Pagano plays, the Colts need cover corners. Now they have one after Sunday's trade with the Miami Dolphins for Davis. Though the fourth-year veteran had fallen out of favor with the new staff in Miami, Pagano is likely to make him a poor man's Darrelle Revis, putting him on an island against the Andre Johnsons and Justin Blackmons on the Colts' schedule.

The Dolphins now have dealt two of their former stalwarts from the Tony Sparano regime, Brandon Marshall and Davis, and they'll have a rich draft (five picks in the first three rounds) in 2013 to show for it. Whether GM Jeff Ireland will be making those picks remains to be seen, but let me say this in his defense: Miami did well to get two third-rounders for Marshall, and if a devalued Davis were on the bench to start the season, Miami wouldn't have been able to get a second-rounder for him before the trading deadline.

...

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/w ... z252wNJB9f


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:44 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8246
The Dolphins now have dealt two of their former stalwarts from the Tony Sparano regime, Brandon Marshall and Davis,


Now we won't be SB contenders. Oh wait, we were losers with Marshall and Davis, that's right....I think we/media over value players.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8246
Pagano is likely to make him a poor man's Darrelle Revis, putting him on an island against the Andre Johnsons and Justin Blackmons on the Colts' schedule.

And Davis will get torched, just like week 2 of last year. It will be a long year for the Colts with Davis island.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 6186
Makchell wrote:
And Davis will get torched, just like week 2 of last year. It will be a long year for the Colts with Davis island.


Bookmarking this one.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:02 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8246
Bookmarking this one.

I'm sure you will. Don't worry, if I'm wrong, I'll be man enough to admit it because if you are right on a messageboard you win a bunch of prizes! lol. I'll stick by what I said regarding Davis. The new toast.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 1101
Location: Hagerstown, MD
5 draft picks in first 3 rounds. 50 million in cap space next year. Safe to say next offseason will be exciting.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:25 am 
Offline
2016 Draft Analyst
2016 Draft Analyst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 11326
Location: Lancaster, PA
Rock Sexton wrote:
Makchell wrote:
And Davis will get torched, just like week 2 of last year. It will be a long year for the Colts with Davis island.


Bookmarking this one.



OK, but everytime he gets torched Mak and I get to throw it in your face as well,
See how that works?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:27 am 
Offline
2016 Draft Analyst
2016 Draft Analyst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 11326
Location: Lancaster, PA
hypocritex wrote:
5 draft picks in first 3 rounds. 50 million in cap space next year. Safe to say next offseason will be exciting.


that's what i was saying the other day. This will be sort of the gutting year for Philbin.
But next offseason he will get to aquire his core guys to put his stamp on this team.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 4371
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
50M of cap because Jake Long and Reggie Bush are both FA's next year. Exciting? Sure... more like nervous breakdown.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 6186
Ski_Money wrote:
50M of cap because Jake Long and Reggie Bush are both FA's next year. Exciting? Sure... more like nervous breakdown.


We don't even know they're going to spend heavy. Philbin after all is this big proponent building the team thru the draft. He's said as much in the past.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 6186
swerve13 wrote:
OK, but everytime he gets torched Mak and I get to throw it in your face as well,
See how that works?


Do whatever your little heart desires. I bought you this btw:

Image

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:53 am 
Offline
2016 Draft Analyst
2016 Draft Analyst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 11326
Location: Lancaster, PA
Rock Sexton wrote:
swerve13 wrote:
OK, but everytime he gets torched Mak and I get to throw it in your face as well,
See how that works?


Do whatever your little heart desires. I bought you this btw:

Image



LOL.. sweet


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:55 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Ski_Money wrote:
50M of cap because Jake Long and Reggie Bush are both FA's next year. Exciting? Sure... more like nervous breakdown.


Exactly. Long will take up 12'sh million of that, Hartline another 3-4, Bush is 50/50 at this point, but he'd be another 6'sh, Sean Smith is going to be 5-7 million per year, Starks is a 6'sh per year guy, all those draft picks need 6 million in room.....

That leaves maybe 5 million to spend on Free Agents...


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:58 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8246
OK, but everytime he gets torched Mak and I get to throw it in your face as well,
See how that works?



Actually, I don't see how it works. I'm saying he will get torched. He will have an average inconsistant year just like when he was a fin. IF he has a probowl type year and our secondary sucks, I will be the 1st to admit that we made a mistake. Until then, I'll stick with my opinions regarding Vontae Davis. You and Rock have this little thing going on regarding throwing facts and I told you so's in each others face. Does it matter?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8246
Hartline another 3-4

Are you drink PR? lol I would give Hartline the vet min or can test the FA market, he has done nothing.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Makchell wrote:
Hartline another 3-4

Are you drink PR? lol I would give Hartline the vet min or can test the FA market, he has done nothing.


James Jones got a little over 3 million per year when he resigned last year. I think Hartline's deal would be pretty similar. Heck, Robert Meachem got 6.5 million per year. A better player than Hartline, but the numbers suggest they should be paid similar amounts.

I don't think you can keep him for under 3/yr.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:03 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8246
I don't think you can keep him for under 3/yr.

SOmeone else can have him then. I would take jones or Meacham over Hartline anyday.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6502
Makchell wrote:
SOmeone else can have him then. I would take jones or Meacham over Hartline anyday.

I agree. Hartline has done about as much of nothing as he could have done. I like his hands & he makes some tough catches, but I believe the reason they are tough catches is because he has trouble getting separation.

Probably would take Meachem, but not Jones. Unless he shows he can actually catch a football & not drop 13% of his passes.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:43 am 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:10 am
Posts: 516
Rock Sexton wrote:
Makchell wrote:
And Davis will get torched, just like week 2 of last year. It will be a long year for the Colts with Davis island.


Bookmarking this one.

I'm with you Mak, he will face Blackmon and Johnson twice, Marshall, Jennings, C.Johnson, A.J. Green and Bowe, yikes!

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12161
Location: Raleigh, NC
Makchell wrote:
Hartline another 3-4

Are you drink PR? lol I would give Hartline the vet min or can test the FA market, he has done nothing.


LOL, Mak. You tell it as you see it. I like that.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:12 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8246
Hartline has done about as much of nothing as he could have done. I like his hands & he makes some tough catches, but I believe the reason they are tough catches is because he has trouble getting separation.


:awe:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:15 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:13 pm
Posts: 233
Makchell wrote:
Hartline has done about as much of nothing as he could have done. I like his hands & he makes some tough catches, but I believe the reason they are tough catches is because he has trouble getting separation.


:awe:


Very true and if he ever gets over this injury, he'll easily be the best WR on the team this year. Another potential trade to Indy in about week six. Their third would go nicely with that 2nd they just sent us.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2980
Yeah....because the Dolphins have been using draft picks so well for the last several years....... :cry:

Our most notable players recently were not draft picks.....Wake, Bess, Bush, Marshall. Our high draft picks have not been impressive, and that is being generous.

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6502
huffdawg115 wrote:
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly
RT @JayGlazer: I'm reporting the Colts have agreed to a trade for Fins CB Vontae Davis for 2nd rd pick



Quote:
The Miami Dolphins will not receive an additional sixth-round draft choice from the Indianapolis Colts in the trade for CB Vontae Davis. Davis did not play in 65 percent of the Colts' defensive plays during the regular season which would have given the Dolphins the sixth-round pick.


Not only that, but that 2nd will be in the bottom third of the 2nd Rd.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6502
Just rubbing more salt in the wounds of Miami fans.

Hope all Miami fans enjoy watching Davis play in the Pro Bowl today. Miami fans can take some solace from it though. We have Jamar Taylor to watch on the sidelines always being injured and failing in the field when he is not..


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: MA.
Quote:
Josh Gordon | CLE
(January 25, 2015 3:48 PM EST)
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Josh Gordon has flunked yet another drug test and will be subject to a one-year suspension.
Details aren't yet known, but should trickle out within the next 48 hours. Gordon was suspended ten games to open the 2014 season for multiple failed drug tests. The Browns also suspended him for Week 17 following a violation of team rules. There were postseason rumors the Browns might try trading Gordon this offseason, but the latest ban effectively torpedoes his trade value. The Browns may outright release him shortly.
SOURCE: ADAM SCHEFTER ON TWITTER


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:23 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8246
Now's our chance to strike! We can get Gordon on the cheap, he needs a good coach and a father figure! :haha


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6502
Makchell wrote:
Now's our chance to strike! We can get Gordon on the cheap, he needs a good coach and a father figure! :haha

What does Gordan have to do with Davis?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:36 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8246
What does Gordan have to do with Davis?

I don't know.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12161
Location: Raleigh, NC
I'm glad that I saw this for what it was ... a step backwards. I felt the coaching staff should have gotten the talent out of VD.


Big Dave wrote:
Very disapointing. It was no surprise before they drafted him that Vontae Davis had some attitude issues.



Big Dave wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
This is not the way you rebuild.


Nope. One step forward ... one step back. We're just treading water around here. And with new offensive and defensive schemes to learn, this is going to be a tough season for our Fins even though they have a favorable schedule.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 am
Posts: 1646
And to think the Dolphins could've gotten Clay Matthews. Instead they drafted a talented guy with maturity issues, then gave up on him too early.

Now he's in the Pro Bowl and the Dolphins have big needs at both CB and LB.

Only now are we truly starting to see the damage Jeff Irleand has done to this franchise.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6502
TommyNoleFin wrote:
And to think the Dolphins could've gotten Clay Matthews. Instead they drafted a talented guy with maturity issues, then gave up on him too early.

Now he's in the Pro Bowl and the Dolphins have big needs at both CB and LB.

Only now are we truly starting to see the damage Jeff Irleand has done to this franchise.

Ireland drafted Davis. It was Philbin that wanted him traded IMO.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 Post Game Blog Writer
2016 Post Game Blog Writer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 24869
Location: Miami, FL
Dphins4me wrote:
TommyNoleFin wrote:
And to think the Dolphins could've gotten Clay Matthews. Instead they drafted a talented guy with maturity issues, then gave up on him too early.

Now he's in the Pro Bowl and the Dolphins have big needs at both CB and LB.

Only now are we truly starting to see the damage Jeff Irleand has done to this franchise.

Ireland drafted Davis. It was Philbin that wanted him traded IMO.


Why people continue to miss this point is baffling to me.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6502
Makchell wrote:

I don't know.
Ok, just saw your Gordan post and it left me wondering what the connection was..


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:48 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8246
Ok, just saw your Gordan post and it left me wondering what the connection was..

lol...Kev brought it back up. I admit I w2as wrong about Davis, he's turned out to be a pretty good player.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 am
Posts: 2158
Rich wrote:
Dphins4me wrote:
TommyNoleFin wrote:
And to think the Dolphins could've gotten Clay Matthews. Instead they drafted a talented guy with maturity issues, then gave up on him too early.

Now he's in the Pro Bowl and the Dolphins have big needs at both CB and LB.

Only now are we truly starting to see the damage Jeff Irleand has done to this franchise.

Ireland drafted Davis. It was Philbin that wanted him traded IMO.


Why people continue to miss this point is baffling to me.


I still think it was more Ireland driven, Davis was not outspoken, nor was he a trouble maker, never in trouble with the law, and very respectful, his biggest crime was acting like a 23 year old.

Nothing at all major in any way, a little out of shape, and he was out late one night, these are things that are easily taken care of, it's not detrimental to the team in the least, a hiccup at worst.

He doesn't even fit the mold of the players that Philbin wanted gone, he's just young, Philbin is well aware of this type of behavior, and that is expected from a certain amount of players.

Ireland saw more draft picks, he was draft pick crazy, and was in full control of the team at the time, he did not need Philbin's approval to do anything.

I guess I just don't see how you can see it as baffling Rich, how can it possibly be baffling, that the guy who is actually in charge of hiring, firing and trading players, was behind a trade, that just doesn't make sense Rich.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6502
Finster wrote:

Why people continue to miss this point is baffling to me.

I still think it was more Ireland driven, Davis was not outspoken, nor was he a trouble maker, never in trouble with the law, and very respectful, his biggest crime was acting like a 23 year old.

Nothing at all major in any way, a little out of shape, and he was out late one night, these are things that are easily taken care of, it's not detrimental to the team in the least, a hiccup at worst.

He doesn't even fit the mold of the players that Philbin wanted gone, he's just young, Philbin is well aware of this type of behavior, and that is expected from a certain amount of players.

Ireland saw more draft picks, he was draft pick crazy, and was in full control of the team at the time, he did not need Philbin's approval to do anything.

I guess I just don't see how you can see it as baffling Rich, how can it possibly be baffling, that the guy who is actually in charge of hiring, firing and trading players, was behind a trade, that just doesn't make sense Rich.
I 100% disagree with you on this. Ireland was in control, but Philbin was a new coach wanting "HIS" players.

I'm not saying Ireland was on board, but I can fully see him relenting to Philbin's demands that he does not want X player on his team.

The fact Marshall was traded before even stepping onto the practice field is proof myself that Philbin was driving the player change.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 am
Posts: 2158
Dphins4me wrote:
Finster wrote:

Why people continue to miss this point is baffling to me.

I still think it was more Ireland driven, Davis was not outspoken, nor was he a trouble maker, never in trouble with the law, and very respectful, his biggest crime was acting like a 23 year old.

Nothing at all major in any way, a little out of shape, and he was out late one night, these are things that are easily taken care of, it's not detrimental to the team in the least, a hiccup at worst.

He doesn't even fit the mold of the players that Philbin wanted gone, he's just young, Philbin is well aware of this type of behavior, and that is expected from a certain amount of players.

Ireland saw more draft picks, he was draft pick crazy, and was in full control of the team at the time, he did not need Philbin's approval to do anything.

I guess I just don't see how you can see it as baffling Rich, how can it possibly be baffling, that the guy who is actually in charge of hiring, firing and trading players, was behind a trade, that just doesn't make sense Rich.
I 100% disagree with you on this. Ireland was in control, but Philbin was a new coach wanting "HIS" players.

I'm not saying Ireland was on board, but I can fully see him relenting to Philbin's demands that he does not want X player on his team.

The fact Marshall was traded before even stepping onto the practice field is proof myself that Philbin was driving the player change.


I agree that Philbin wanted Marshall gone, but because that was the case, does not mean that he is calling all the personnel moves, that was actually still Irelands job, and as I stated earlier, the Dolphins weren't seeking a trade of VD, the Colts called to inquire about him.

I think the dangling of draft picks in Irelands face was the impetus for the VD trade.

It's just pure conjecture on both our parts though, and we'll probably never know the real reason.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6502
Finster wrote:
I agree that Philbin wanted Marshall gone, but because that was the case, does not mean that he is calling all the personnel moves, that was actually still Irelands job,
No one said "all". Just the two that he wanted gone. Philbin is not about coaching players up to make them better.

Finster wrote:
and as I stated earlier, the Dolphins weren't seeking a trade of VD, the Colts called to inquire about him. I think the dangling of draft picks in Irelands face was the impetus for the VD trade.
Yes, the Colts saw HK & pounced. I fully can see Ireland going to Philbin & letting him know the Colts called & offered that pick. I am truly surprised they offered a 2nd. Miami probably would have done the deal for a 3rd.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 am
Posts: 2158
Dphins4me wrote:
Finster wrote:
I agree that Philbin wanted Marshall gone, but because that was the case, does not mean that he is calling all the personnel moves, that was actually still Irelands job,
No one said "all". Just the two that he wanted gone. Philbin is not about coaching players up to make them better.

Finster wrote:
and as I stated earlier, the Dolphins weren't seeking a trade of VD, the Colts called to inquire about him. I think the dangling of draft picks in Irelands face was the impetus for the VD trade.
Yes, the Colts saw HK & pounced. I fully can see Ireland going to Philbin & letting him know the Colts called & offered that pick. I am truly surprised they offered a 2nd. Miami probably would have done the deal for a 3rd.


Maybe Philbin doesn't want to coach players to be better, that sounds kind of far fetched, regardless, VD was the best CB on the team, so I don't see where this would fit your concept.

Chad Johnson and Marshall were Philbin moves, but I don't think VD was, again, it's just opinion.

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], coldfin, MSNbot Media and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r