All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:38 pm
Posts: 481
Location: Miami, Fl
Has anyone bought the black Wake jersey?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:06 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
10acjed wrote:
heaven wrote:
Wake's black jersey anybody ?


Its a cool looking Jersey for sure. "Advanced Sale" tho...

I'm grabbing a Jake Long this year from that weikitrade site

I dont mind the knock off jersey's, specially for $25. I just do not recommend wearing & washing alot as they do tend to fade. Or just get a white one, but thats tough too. Nothing like spending all day Sunday with a bbq or salsa stain on your white jersey
:hithead:

totally.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:06 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:38 am
Posts: 10
thought I would throw my two cents in here - I hit up Weiketrade pretty hard and just got my order in yesterday.

VERY Impressed, I can take photos if members think it would be useful. The only downside I have is the customer service is just awful. Don't expect a tracking number, don't expect emails to let you know things have been shipped. Just keep an eye on your porch.

NCAA Pittsburgh Panthers #13 Dan Marino Blue Throwback Jersey NCAA Pittsburgh Panthers #13 Dan Marino White Throwback jersey Women Miami Womens Fitted Dolphins #19 Brandon Marshall White Jersey
Miami Dolphins #39 Larry Csonka Green Throwback Jersey
Youth Miami Dolphins #91 Cameron Wake White Jersey
Miami Dolphins #22 Reggie Bush Orange Jersey
Miami Dolphins #63 Mike Pouncey White Jersey
Miami Dophins #91 Cameron Wake White Jersey
Miami Dolphins #12 Bob Griese Green Throwback Jersey
Miami Dolphins #22 Reggie Bush White Jersey

Those are not all for me btw, I spread them to fam and dolphriends.

GG


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:53 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
weiketrade maybe a good choice ,just get my cameron wake black style there. awesome. go phins


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 am
Posts: 13
oldgreg07 wrote:
williams wrote:
http://www.weiketrade.com would be a good choice , for a good quality with good price for just $25 .just ordered many a time before . you can go for a look.


Thanks for posting that. I've been wanting to get a Wake jersey but I wanted it in white and couldn't find it anywhere but NFL.com.


you cant find there ? sorry to hear that . how much for that??


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:18 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
$25 ,if i dont get a poor memory.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:19 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 am
Posts: 13
http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro6208.Html


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:15 am 
Online
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 pm
Posts: 206
Location: Richmond VA
does that have a backwards nike swoosh on the right sleeve, or am i wrong???


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:38 pm
Posts: 481
Location: Miami, Fl
I bought one of the new "elite" jerseys and I prefer the old Reebok one. Very poor Nike "knock off."


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 am
Posts: 13
nike just took over nfl for a short time . they will adjust gradually imo


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:28 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
marc23 wrote:
does that have a backwards nike swoosh on the right sleeve, or am i wrong???



you should have go and check


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Dolphin Jerseys
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:05 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 9613
Location: Fargo, ND
TheCarver13 wrote:
I have seen a few sites people have posted to buy cheap authentic jerseys.

Does anyone know which site sells jerseys that are 100% stitched meaning the number, name, logo, etc?
I don't care if they are fakes, as long as they are fully stitched.

Thanx

I just paid $23.50 with shipping for a brand new Jake Long jersey (orange). I compared it to my Ronnie Brown Jersey which I paid around $100 for, and they are very comparable. The more expensive one feels slightly heavier, but outside of that there is no difference.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 pm 
Online
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 pm
Posts: 206
Location: Richmond VA
Catherine wrote:
marc23 wrote:
does that have a backwards nike swoosh on the right sleeve, or am i wrong???



you should have go and check


I'm sorry and i don't mean to be insulting, but that statement makes no sense.... but looking once again, the for the pic that shows up..... if u'd be looking at the right sleeve, the swoosh would be going the wrong way. at least thats my interpretation


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:25 pm 
Offline
2016 Draft Analyst
2016 Draft Analyst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 11924
Location: Lancaster, PA
where'd you buy it phin?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:39 pm
Posts: 149
marc23 wrote:
Catherine wrote:
marc23 wrote:
does that have a backwards nike swoosh on the right sleeve, or am i wrong???



you should have go and check


I'm sorry and i don't mean to be insulting, but that statement makes no sense.... but looking once again, the for the pic that shows up..... if u'd be looking at the right sleeve, the swoosh would be going the wrong way. at least thats my interpretation


The swoosh on the right sleeve is definitely going the wrong way.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 5512
Location: Wellington, FL
oldgreg07 wrote:

The swoosh on the right sleeve is definitely going the wrong way.


But the other sleeve is fine LOL... You get what you pay for... heading into my 4th season with my replica from nfl shops, still happy with it, glad I spent the money.

_________________
Caution: Reply may contain sarcasm


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 am
Posts: 13
10acjed wrote:
oldgreg07 wrote:

The swoosh on the right sleeve is definitely going the wrong way.


But the other sleeve is fine LOL... You get what you pay for... heading into my 4th season with my replica from nfl shops, still happy with it, glad I spent the money.

:yay:


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:19 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
reggie bush elite jersey is available now

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro6396.Html


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:10 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 am
Posts: 13
Catherine wrote:
reggie bush elite jersey is available now

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro6396.Html



it looks great . and #17 white is available as well now


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:04 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
weiketrade does not update the player for a long time . what do you think ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 5512
Location: Wellington, FL
Catherine wrote:
weiketrade does not update the player for a long time . what do you think ?


I think they are cheap made knockoffs with backwards logos and wouldnt recommend them to even a Jets fan...

Ok.. Maybe i would... But Dolphins fans should look elsewhere

_________________
Caution: Reply may contain sarcasm


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:18 am 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 am
Posts: 192
Location: Biloxi, MS
Not to play Devil's Advocate, but the right sleeve Nike swoosh on the actual NFL player jerseys is backwords like that as well. It drives me nuts, but that's the way that Nike decided to do it. So, even on these knock offs, the swoosh is right.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 5512
Location: Wellington, FL
First time I noticed that... Actually makes sense, the swoosh on everything goes front to back, rather than left to right.

I got my jersey from nflshops, pretty sure it was 2009 season. Has faded a little, but otherwise in great shape. I was 100 pounds heavier then so now its a dress. But still great quality.

_________________
Caution: Reply may contain sarcasm


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
10acjed wrote:
Catherine wrote:
weiketrade does not update the player for a long time . what do you think ?


I think they are cheap made knockoffs with backwards logos and wouldnt recommend them to even a Jets fan...

Ok.. Maybe i would... But Dolphins fans should look elsewhere


these logos are from weiketrade .it looks just the same as nflshop .dont you think so ?

Image

ImageImage


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:53 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
Lokki wrote:
Not to play Devil's Advocate, but the right sleeve Nike swoosh on the actual NFL player jerseys is backwords like that as well. It drives me nuts, but that's the way that Nike decided to do it. So, even on these knock offs, the swoosh is right.

+1


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:57 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
what do you think of the logo and the new players .i'm ready to send my order list to them


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:59 am 
Offline
2016 Thursday Blog Writer
2016 Thursday Blog Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7429
Catherine wrote:
what do you think of the logo and the new players .i'm ready to send my order list to them

Do you know if the numbers and names are sewn in or heat welded?


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:52 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
NFLJunkie wrote:
Catherine wrote:
what do you think of the logo and the new players .i'm ready to send my order list to them

Do you know if the numbers and names are sewn in or heat welded?



it's sewn .

you can check the description on the page

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro7069.Html

or just send them emails if you have any question . their customer service is great


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:59 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 am
Posts: 13
the option seems rather limited now .


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:01 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
williams wrote:
the option seems rather limited now .


yes . it seems we should email them about that .any idea about the player jersey need to be added


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 5512
Location: Wellington, FL
Catherine wrote:
yes . it seems we should email them about that .any idea about the player jersey need to be added


This time of year is tough, not sure whos going to make it through the off season..

Id like to get Pouncey, Incognito, Hartline or Solia... Have a feeling they will be around a while...

Ever since I got that Seau Jersey only to have him become a Pat I hate buying players Jerseys....

_________________
Caution: Reply may contain sarcasm


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:41 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
10acjed wrote:
Catherine wrote:
yes . it seems we should email them about that .any idea about the player jersey need to be added


This time of year is tough, not sure whos going to make it through the off season..

Id like to get Pouncey, Incognito, Hartline or Solia... Have a feeling they will be around a while...

Ever since I got that Seau Jersey only to have him become a Pat I hate buying players Jerseys....

haha . that's right .i;m going to customize one for gift . cant wait more


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:02 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 am
Posts: 13
how much for a customized jersey shipped to USA?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:43 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
williams wrote:
how much for a customized jersey shipped to USA?



it depends on if u wanna buy some authentic or just cheap knockoff one


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:43 pm
Posts: 796
^about every link in this thread sells knock off jerseys.

_________________
Miami Dolphins, Fist Pump Like Champions in 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016!
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:33 pm 
Online
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 pm
Posts: 206
Location: Richmond VA
yes but i think they are a good quality for a fraction of the price. Well worth it IMO


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:43 pm
Posts: 796
sure, but to claim authentic vs knock off is laughable. nothing is authentic unless you get it from a legit retailer.

_________________
Miami Dolphins, Fist Pump Like Champions in 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016!
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:28 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 am
Posts: 19
marc23 wrote:
yes but i think they are a good quality for a fraction of the price. Well worth it IMO


+1 . i am going to order one from christmas gift and the price is quite affordable


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:11 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 am
Posts: 13
marc23 wrote:
yes but i think they are a good quality for a fraction of the price. Well worth it IMO

it is but the price it too high


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r