All times are UTC-04:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
Some of you guys blow me away with the knee jerk stuff. Some already to move on from Tanny & ignore everything said about him prior to the season about being inexperienced & needing reps.

Then compare him to Qbs like Luck who started for 3 YRs in college.

Have some perspective. Tanny was going to struggle at some point in the year. Basically I'm still waiting for him to play well, but I will have to wait until he can get a Wr that can get separation of more than an inch.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
NFLJunkie wrote:
Hartline is a good 2. He's not consistent enough to be a 1.
No he is not.

NFLJunkie wrote:
Bess a good 3.
Good, but not dangerous.

NFLJunkie wrote:
Fasano is a joke at TE. He whiffed on a couple of blocks that got Bush nailed in the backfield. He dropped the only pass that hit his hands. Time to see if Egnew is a gamer.
Egnew is having trouble finding his own arse, much less the football field.


Last edited by Dphins4me on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:16 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
Show one post of anyone saying move on from RT...just one.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
Dphins4me wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
Hartline is a good 2. He's not consistent enough to be a 1.
No he is not.


Bess a good 3.
Good, but not dangerous.

NFLJunkie wrote:
Fasano is a joke at TE. He whiffed on a couple of blocks that got Bush nailed in the backfield. He dropped the only pass that hit his hands. Time to see if Egnew is a gamer.
Egnew is having trouble finding his own arse, much less the football field.[/quote]

Basically Peyton Manning has less to work with in Denver. Look at his numbers. oops. Brady..he's got a couple of washed up vets catching the ball. If he was throwing to Bess and Hartline, they'd be in the pro bowl. ... but hey don't let facts ruin your emotional argument.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 10107
Location: Fargo, ND
Image
Pretty much sums up this board after every loss.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
NFLJunkie wrote:
Basically Peyton Manning has less to work with in Denver.
Yea Thomas & Decker are jokes.

NFLJunkie wrote:
Look at his numbers. oops. Brady..he's got a couple of washed up vets catching the ball. If he was throwing to Bess and Hartline, they'd be in the pro bowl.
Outside Welker. How many of Brady's Wr have ever been PBers? What fact do you have to support that Hartline or Bess would break that trend?

Regardless. What you are saying is it would take one of the greatest Qbs in NFL history to make them worthy

NFLJunkie wrote:
... but hey don't let facts ruin your emotional argument.
So you projecting what they might do with Brady is a fact? Since when does projecting mean fact? How big of a narcissistic does one have to be to believe what they think is suppose to be a fact?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 pm
Posts: 6174
wkloiber13 wrote:
So please, quit with the Matt Moore sillyness. He isn't playing unless Tannehill gets hurt. Moore isn't the answer. He's a journeyman backup, not a franchise quarterback. He'll be gone next year. The idea that one player can fix the entire offense shows the lack of intelligence some of the posters on this board have. If you truly watch the games this season you'd see that the Dolphins offensive problems the past couple of weeks go far beyond Tannehill. His rookie inexperience is only one small part of that equation.


Straw man argument.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
NFLJunkie wrote:
Show one post of anyone saying move on from RT...just one.
Sheees. Was not meant to be taken literally.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:50 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
Quote:
Yea Thomas & Decker are jokes.
They were before Manning
Quote:
Outside Welker. How many of Brady's Wr have ever been PBers? What fact do you have to support that Hartline or Bess would break that trend?
Because Welker was Bess when he was in Miami.
Quote:
Regardless. What you are saying is it would take one of the greatest Qbs in NFL history to make them worthy
No what I'm saying is a good QB fixes a lot of things. Every year a new QB and every year we hear how the WRs suck...we even heard that last year with BMarsh and Henne.

Quote:
Since when does projecting mean fact? How big of a narcissistic does one have to be to believe what they think is suppose to be a fact?
Look its not rocket science. When the Dolphins have good QB play, they win. Go review the 2nd jets game. What does it say about people who constantly point the finger at "other" reasons for failure? Every team has weaknesses. How many pro bowl WRs does Brees have on his roster right now? I would like for people just for once to be objective. Quit blaming the WRs, this imaginary separation etc for the failures in the passing game. RT had plenty of time to throw yesterday but it was the OL's fault.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:02 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
As an item of note, Hartline's stats are better than Deckers but not as good as Thomas's. So saying Hartline wouldn't make a good number 2 WR ...especially when he's on pace to break a 1000yds is just emotional...no facts.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
NFLJunkie wrote:
They were before Manning
Thomas was hurt pretty much most of his 1st two yrs in the NFL. Decker was a 3rd Rd. pick who developed last year & put up 8 Tds.

NFLJunkie wrote:
Because Welker was Bess when he was in Miami.
Welker is faster


NFLJunkie wrote:
No what I'm saying is a good QB fixes a lot of things. Every year a new QB and every year we hear how the WRs suck...we even heard that last year with BMarsh and Henne.
Lets not get good & great confused. You are using two of the greatest QBs in the NFL as examples.

NFLJunkie wrote:
Look its not rocket science. When the Dolphins have good QB play, they win. Go review the 2nd jets game. What does it say about people who constantly point the finger at "other" reasons for failure? Every team has weaknesses.
Tanny is a rookie!! He needs support. Look at what Pitt did with Ben his rookie yr. They ran the ball & did not ask him to carry the offense. He threw on avg 21 times a game. Tanny has already thrown more in attempts in 10 games, than Ben did in 14.


NFLJunkie wrote:
How many pro bowl WRs does Brees have on his roster right now?
Depends on what you mean by right now. Colston is up there & a PB TE in Graham doesn't hurt.

NFLJunkie wrote:
I would like for people just for once to be objective. Quit blaming the WRs, this imaginary separation etc for the failures in the passing game. RT had plenty of time to throw yesterday but it was the OL's fault.
I would like for people to stop comparing what HOF QBs are doing to what a rookie QB is doing. Talk about objective.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
NFLJunkie wrote:
As an item of note, Hartline's stats are better than Deckers but not as good as Thomas's. So saying Hartline wouldn't make a good number 2 WR ...especially when he's on pace to break a 1000yds is just emotional...no facts.

7 TDs to 1. Hartlines stats are inflated also, because of that one games against the Cards. Plus he has two games with 1 or no catches.

Of course he is going to put up some type of numbers. He is it. Decker is doing equal or better with Thomas on the other side.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:31 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
Dphins4me wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
As an item of note, Hartline's stats are better than Deckers but not as good as Thomas's. So saying Hartline wouldn't make a good number 2 WR ...especially when he's on pace to break a 1000yds is just emotional...no facts.

7 TDs to 1. Hartlines stats are inflated also, because of that one games against the Cards. Plus he has two games with 1 or no catches.

Of course he is going to put up some type of numbers. He is it. Decker is doing equal or better with Thomas on the other side.


So Hartline can get open between the 20s but not in the endzone. Something tells me Peyton Manning has a lot to do with those numbers...just a hunch though. :) BTW...could the argument be made that teams can't double cover Decker due to Thomas? nah...that would make it easier on Decker and kill your argument.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
NFLJunkie wrote:

So Hartline can get open between the 20s but not in the endzone. Something tells me Peyton Manning has a lot to do with those numbers...just a hunch though.
I'm sure Manning contributes. However, Decker does not have a DB draped all over him.


NFLJunkie wrote:
BTW...could the argument be made that teams can't double cover Decker due to Thomas? nah...that would make it easier on Decker and kill your argument.

Who is doubling Hartline anywhere?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 pm
Posts: 6174
Man that Eric Decker was just a beast before Peyton Manning.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 6762
Yes but look at who Hartline has throwing to him. : )

Hartline is a quality starting NFL receiver.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
Rock Sexton wrote:
Man that Eric Decker was just a beast before Peyton Manning.

Last year was his 2nd Yr & he missed the first half of his rookie year with a foot injury.

Don't let facts get in the way.

What yr is this for Hartline?


AQNOR wrote:
Hartline is a quality starting NFL receiver.

Only in Miami.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 5107
Rock Sexton wrote:
wkloiber13 wrote:
So please, quit with the Matt Moore sillyness. He isn't playing unless Tannehill gets hurt. Moore isn't the answer. He's a journeyman backup, not a franchise quarterback. He'll be gone next year. The idea that one player can fix the entire offense shows the lack of intelligence some of the posters on this board have. If you truly watch the games this season you'd see that the Dolphins offensive problems the past couple of weeks go far beyond Tannehill. His rookie inexperience is only one small part of that equation.


Straw man argument.


Reading between the lines. It's no mystery that a good portion of the posters on this page thought Tannehill should have sat, and some still do. It's no mystery that people such as yourself still to this day think Matt Moore is just one fair shot away from showing his promise, and are secretly hoping he does. It's the reason you attack my posts every time I bring up his name. It's the reason to this day you haven't conceded that Tannehill was the right choice. Straw man arguement? It would be if we didn't have you around.
:grin:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
Dphins4me wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:

So Hartline can get open between the 20s but not in the endzone. Something tells me Peyton Manning has a lot to do with those numbers...just a hunch though.
I'm sure Manning contributes. However, Decker does not have a DB draped all over him.


NFLJunkie wrote:
BTW...could the argument be made that teams can't double cover Decker due to Thomas? nah...that would make it easier on Decker and kill your argument.

Who is doubling Hartline anywhere?

Since Hartline has more receptions than Decker, I guess he doesn't either.

Hartline has gotten the attention of safeties since his coming out party. Please do a little study before embarrassing yourself with your bush league comments


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:29 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
Dphins4me wrote:
Rock Sexton wrote:
Man that Eric Decker was just a beast before Peyton Manning.

Last year was his 2nd Yr & he missed the first half of his rookie year with a foot injury.

Don't let facts get in the way.

What yr is this for Hartline?


AQNOR wrote:
Hartline is a quality starting NFL receiver.

Only in Miami.

I'm going to bet you've rarely, if ever, seen Decker play. He and Hartline are clones. Hartline doesn't have a home run guy getting attention on the other side of the field....


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:35 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
wkloiber13 wrote:
Rock Sexton wrote:
wkloiber13 wrote:
So please, quit with the Matt Moore sillyness. He isn't playing unless Tannehill gets hurt. Moore isn't the answer. He's a journeyman backup, not a franchise quarterback. He'll be gone next year. The idea that one player can fix the entire offense shows the lack of intelligence some of the posters on this board have. If you truly watch the games this season you'd see that the Dolphins offensive problems the past couple of weeks go far beyond Tannehill. His rookie inexperience is only one small part of that equation.


Straw man argument.


Reading between the lines. It's no mystery that a good portion of the posters on this page thought Tannehill should have sat, and some still do. It's no mystery that people such as yourself still to this day think Matt Moore is just one fair shot away from showing his promise, and are secretly hoping he does. It's the reason you attack my posts every time I bring up his name. It's the reason to this day you haven't conceded that Tannehill was the right choice. Straw man arguement? It would be if we didn't have you around.
:grin:


I'm constantly amazed at your logic. One post begs patience although we're 10 games into the season. You concede his youth and inexperience are hurting him yet you see no value in him taking the Aaron Rodgers route and learning behind a proven veteran. Then when his play is so bad it's undeniable he should've sat a year, you continue to say it was the right decision. I'm still hoping you're right and that his confidence won't be completely blown by seasons end


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 am 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 12575
Location: Lancaster, PA
NFLJunkie wrote:
As an item of note, Hartline's stats are better than Deckers but not as good as Thomas's. So saying Hartline wouldn't make a good number 2 WR ...especially when he's on pace to break a 1000yds is just emotional...no facts.



where do you get this crap?
Decker has 48 catches for 598 yards and 7 TD's (as the #2 WR)
Hartline has 53 catches for 790 yards and 1 lousy TD (as our #1 WR)
and Hartline has played one more game than Decker has as of now.
(and keep in mind that a quarter of Hartline's yards came in 1 game)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:41 am 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 12575
Location: Lancaster, PA
Phins Rock wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
Basically Peyton Manning has less to work with in Denver. Look at his numbers. oops. Brady..he's got a couple of washed up vets catching the ball. If he was throwing to Bess and Hartline, they'd be in the pro bowl. ... but hey don't let facts ruin your emotional argument.


Was that a serious post?



his posts don't even make sense most of the time.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 am 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 12575
Location: Lancaster, PA
Rock Sexton wrote:
Man that Eric Decker was just a beast before Peyton Manning.



he caught 8 TD's with lousy quarterbacks last year.
Decker was a beast in college. He has top 15 receiver measurables.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:49 am 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 12575
Location: Lancaster, PA
NFLJunkie wrote:
Dphins4me wrote:
Rock Sexton wrote:
Man that Eric Decker was just a beast before Peyton Manning.

Last year was his 2nd Yr & he missed the first half of his rookie year with a foot injury.

Don't let facts get in the way.

What yr is this for Hartline?


AQNOR wrote:
Hartline is a quality starting NFL receiver.

Only in Miami.

I'm going to bet you've rarely, if ever, seen Decker play. He and Hartline are clones. Hartline doesn't have a home run guy getting attention on the other side of the field....


why are they clones? because they're both white? They're not even close to similar.
Decker is a tall, thick, muscular possesion receiver. Hartline is a skinny deep threat.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 5107
NFLJunkie wrote:
I'm constantly amazed at your logic. One post begs patience although we're 10 games into the season. You concede his youth and inexperience are hurting him yet you see no value in him taking the Aaron Rodgers route and learning behind a proven veteran. Then when his play is so bad it's undeniable he should've sat a year, you continue to say it was the right decision. I'm still hoping you're right and that his confidence won't be completely blown by seasons end


Patience and sitting a guy are two completely different things. You don't draft a guy 8th overall and then sit him. If we were planning on doing that we should have waited and taken someone like Wilson or Foles later in the draft. My opinion of Tannehill has been the same. Play the kid this year, get the rookie jitters out of the way, that way we're ready to contend in a couple of years.

I love when people use the Aaron Rodgers example as some type of perfect scenario to groom a young quarterback. First, I'd like to start by stating the obvious, we don't have any future hall-of-famers on roster to start in front of him. That's one big reason for playing the kid. Two, our coaching staff were the ones who drafted and groomed Rodgers. They brought up Rodgers when they thought he was ready. They wouldn't bring up Tannehill unless they felt he was ready too. Finally three, Tannehill won the starting job fair and square in camp. He beat Matt Moore hands down by outplaying him in preseason and showing a better knowledge of the offense. Those three factors led to him being named our starter. Also, it's not hard to see that the entire staff loved the kid from the get go.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
NFLJunkie wrote:
Hartline has gotten the attention of safeties since his coming out party. Please do a little study before embarrassing yourself with your bush league comments

Hartline is easily shut down & Oh yea. Hope you catch the irony in that comment about embarrassing yourself. Everyone else did.


NFLJunkie wrote:
I'm going to bet you've rarely, if ever, seen Decker play.
Yea, that NFL ticket does not allow fans to watch Denver & they have not been on National TV a lot this year either.


NFLJunkie wrote:
He and Hartline are clones. Hartline doesn't have a home run guy getting attention on the other side of the field....
Hartline will struggle getting a quality offer when he becomes a FA. He will not be in demand. Decker will be.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 pm
Posts: 6174
wkloiber13 wrote:
Reading between the lines. It's no mystery that a good portion of the posters on this page thought Tannehill should have sat, and some still do. It's no mystery that people such as yourself still to this day think Matt Moore is just one fair shot away from showing his promise, and are secretly hoping he does. It's the reason you attack my posts every time I bring up his name. It's the reason to this day you haven't conceded that Tannehill was the right choice. Straw man arguement? It would be if we didn't have you around.
:grin:


Nah. I know Matt Moore isn't going to start and accepted that fact once Week 1 started.

Your posts on the other hand are a nonstop glut of insufferable pumperdom. It's nauseating. I seriously hope you apply to be paid by either the team or Tanny for the work you put in. You have an excuse for EVERYTHING. Even when Tanny struggles, it's the wind's fault, the water boy ..... and on and on and on. When he was playing better earlier in the year it was "see guys I told you he was ready" and then now that he's regressed it's "because of the other players and he needs time because he's raw." Flip flop flip flop.

Oh and btw, there's nothing to concede. We statistically have the 5th WORST passer in the NFL. Argue all you want to about his supporting cast but great players elevate the players around them. Until he does, you can masturbate to the idea that he's this Dolphin Legend ..... but it's all in your head right now man. He's done NOTHING to warrant the way you gloat. Absolutely nothing. If it were Henne, Moore, Garrard or just about any other QB back there you'd sit there and rag on such a poor performance and it wouldn't matter if those QB's didn't have quality surrounding casts. Only Tannehill deserves one and gets the benefit of the doubt in your eyes.

All you've established to this point is that Tanny needs other people. That doesn't sound like the savior to me right now. Sounds like almost every other QB we've had since Dan Marino, I don't care what round they were drafted in or from free-agency.

For the team's sake, I hope he pans out. Alas, I refuse to annoint this guy anything yet. That AZ game I watched that even I got psyched about, well that's proven to have been lightening in a bottle. Even Henne had a monster game like that in his career. Doesn't mean anything.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:29 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm
Posts: 5107
Rock Sexton wrote:
wkloiber13 wrote:
Reading between the lines. It's no mystery that a good portion of the posters on this page thought Tannehill should have sat, and some still do. It's no mystery that people such as yourself still to this day think Matt Moore is just one fair shot away from showing his promise, and are secretly hoping he does. It's the reason you attack my posts every time I bring up his name. It's the reason to this day you haven't conceded that Tannehill was the right choice. Straw man arguement? It would be if we didn't have you around.
:grin:


Nah. I know Matt Moore isn't going to start and accepted that fact once Week 1 started.

Your posts on the other hand are a nonstop glut of insufferable pumperdom. It's nauseating. I seriously hope you apply to be paid by either the team or Tanny for the work you put in. You have an excuse for EVERYTHING. Even when Tanny struggles, it's the wind's fault, the water boy ..... and on and on and on. When he was playing better earlier in the year it was "see guys I told you he was ready" and then now that he's regressed it's "because of the other players and he needs time because he's raw." Flip flop flip flop.

Oh and btw, there's nothing to concede. We statistically have the 5th WORST passer in the NFL. Argue all you want to about his supporting cast but great players elevate the players around them. Until he does, you can masturbate to the idea that he's this Dolphin Legend ..... but it's all in your head right now man. He's done NOTHING to warrant the way you gloat. Absolutely nothing. If it were Henne, Moore, Garrard or just about any other QB back there you'd sit there and rag on such a poor performance and it wouldn't matter if those QB's didn't have quality surrounding casts. Only Tannehill deserves one and gets the benefit of the doubt in your eyes.

All you've established to this point is that Tanny needs other people. That doesn't sound like the savior to me right now. Sounds like almost every other QB we've had since Dan Marino, I don't care what round they were drafted in or from free-agency.

For the team's sake, I hope he pans out. Alas, I refuse to annoint this guy anything yet. That AZ game I watched that even I got psyched about, well that's proven to have been lightening in a bottle. Even Henne had a monster game like that in his career. Doesn't mean anything.


I'm reiterating many of the same sentiments that the organization and national media are. Tannehill is a promising young prospect that for a good portion of the season has propped up an otherwise poor supporting cast. While he has struggled at times, sometimes badly, he has also had his share of success. But until he has a proper cast around him that is capable of running the new offense, Tannehill will continue to struggle. He can turn the corner and lead this team, he just can't do it alone with the lack of running game and vertical threats he currently has. I'm far from alone on this one. You and your affinity for Matt Moore on the other hand, well, I won't go there, you already know your position.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
swerve13 wrote:
Hartline is a skinny deep threat.

One thing I would have never thought I'd see attached to Hartline.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Posts: 6233
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida
Quote:
Your posts on the other hand are a nonstop glut of insufferable pumperdom. It's nauseating. I seriously hope you apply to be paid by either the team or Tanny for the work you put in. You have an excuse for EVERYTHING. Even when Tanny struggles, it's the wind's fault, the water boy ..... and on and on and on. When he was playing better earlier in the year it was "see guys I told you he was ready" and then now that he's regressed it's "because of the other players and he needs time because he's raw." Flip flop flip flop.


Im not sure what pumperdom is but I agree with this quote.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:38 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
You peele make me laugh. We have 21 poor players on offense and defense. TannyhillBots


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 12575
Location: Lancaster, PA
NFLJunkie wrote:
You peele make me laugh. We have 21 poor players on offense and defense. TannyhillBots



you make everyone here laugh.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 pm
Posts: 6174
FINesse wrote:
Im not sure what pumperdom is but I agree with this quote.


By profession I work for a proprietary trading firm .... I trade stocks and options. On stock message boards (particularly for the smaller cap companies and penny stocks) you get "pumpers" who do nothing but spend all day long hyping up a stock. It's usually either because they own the stock themselves and trying to drive up the price so they can sell or the company hired them to post such great things.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:47 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
Dphins4me wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
Hartline has gotten the attention of safeties since his coming out party. Please do a little study before embarrassing yourself with your bush league comments

Hartline is easily shut down & Oh yea. Hope you catch the irony in that comment about embarrassing yourself. Everyone else did.


NFLJunkie wrote:
I'm going to bet you've rarely, if ever, seen Decker play.
Yea, that NFL ticket does not allow fans to watch Denver & they have not been on National TV a lot this year either.


NFLJunkie wrote:
He and Hartline are clones. Hartline doesn't have a home run guy getting attention on the other side of the field....


Hartline will struggle getting a quality offer when he becomes a FA. He will not be in demand. Decker will be.


Decker was a nobody last year with Tebow throwing to him. Manning made him and all his stats, except 1 are worse than Hartlines. I realize that you dont have a clue and arguing with you is trying to change the opinion of a mule. You're identical to WK13. Everything is someone else's fault. Enjoy your bubble...it has a population of 2


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
swerve13 wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
You peele make me laugh. We have 21 poor players on offense and defense. TannyhillBots



you make everyone here laugh.

That's good because the Tannyhill lead Dolphins are making everyone cry


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Posts: 6859
Iknew that Andrew Luck was a fraud(like Tanny).......They should have traded us for the great Matt Moore instead of the great Vontae Davis.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6946
NFLJunkie wrote:

Decker was a nobody last year with Tebow throwing to him.
You spent a better part of half the year last year telling us what a quality NFL QB Tim Tebow was. Yet now Decker was a nobody with him throwing the ball to him & its all about Manning.. Oh yea, by the way Decker still put up better numbers than Hartline last year.

NFLJunkie wrote:
Manning made him and all his stats, except 1 are worse than Hartlines. I realize that you dont have a clue and arguing with you is trying to change the opinion of a mule. You're identical to WK13. Everything is someone else's fault. Enjoy your bubble...it has a population of 2

Pot/Kettle. Mr. Tim Tebow is a quality NFL Qb. The fact you are & were in that corner alone did nothing to sway your opinion, so look in the mirror & step out of the glass house before you start throwing stones.


So the fact you thought & spent over half the year last year telling everyone on this board how great Tebow is provides no credible evidence that you have an idea if a player is good or not.

BTW, its a known MB rule that when you are getting your arse whipped in a discussion that you attack the poster instead of their post. So keep on attacking my person, since its obvious that you cannot attack my post with any facts.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 pm
Posts: 6174
Kev1321 wrote:
Iknew that Andrew Luck was a fraud(like Tanny).......They should have traded us for the great Matt Moore instead of the great Vontae Davis.


Image

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:45 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7869
Kev1321 wrote:
Iknew that Andrew Luck was a fraud(like Tanny).......They should have traded us for the great Matt Moore instead of the great Vontae Davis.

No one has said RT is a fraud anymore than one of you bots called him Marino


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r