All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:26 am 
Online
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12166
Location: Raleigh, NC
Heck, I feel like they're wasting my best years, too.

Armando Salguero wrote:
Cameron Wake had three sacks Sunday. He was more productive than NFL sack leader Aldon Smith.

“I didn’t even realize till just now," Wake said. "I would give away every sack I got for a winning record and opportunities that we are not capitalizing on. It is hard to contribute with that kind of stuff when we are stinking it up."

Salguero reaction: The Dolphins wasted Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas and Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison. They are wasting Cameron Wake's best years.


Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... rylink=cpy

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:43 pm
Posts: 719
All the while Barry Sanders could be reading this and saying "b**ch please....."

Is this article supposed to make us as fans feel bad and that we should send Wake on a cruise to a perennial NFL powerhouse so he can get a ring? Every NFL team has impact players and not everyone is going to be on dynasty teams winning superbowls all the time, way the world works.

_________________
Miami Dolphins, Fist Pump Like Champions in 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016!
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 Post Game Blog Writer
2016 Post Game Blog Writer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 24873
Location: Miami, FL
Big Dave wrote:
Heck, I feel like they're wasting my best years, too.


Those were wasted a long time ago... :fart:

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1686
Location: Charlotte, NC
00xtremeninja wrote:
All the while Barry Sanders could be reading this and saying "b**ch please....."

Is this article supposed to make us as fans feel bad and that we should send Wake on a cruise to a perennial NFL powerhouse so he can get a ring? Every NFL team has impact players and not everyone is going to be on dynasty teams winning superbowls all the time, way the world works.


:awe: :awe:

Spot on..........every team good or bad has their premier players...........we had the greatest QB in the NFL history and have zero championships to show for it.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:36 am 
Online
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12166
Location: Raleigh, NC
Rich wrote:
Big Dave wrote:
Heck, I feel like they're wasting my best years, too.


Those were wasted a long time ago... :fart:


LOL, I just saw this.

I will say that you are right though as the last decade has not allowed me to keep my son a Dolphin fan. He has moved on to the local Panthers team and that is disappointing as I brought him home from the hospital when he was born in just a couple of hours to watch Marino get his Achilles torn.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 am 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 4789
Big Dave wrote:
Rich wrote:
Big Dave wrote:
Heck, I feel like they're wasting my best years, too.


Those were wasted a long time ago... :fart:


LOL, I just saw this.

I will say that you are right though as the last decade has not allowed me to keep my son a Dolphin fan. He has moved on to the local Panthers team and that is disappointing as I brought him home from the hospital when he was born in just a couple of hours to watch Marino get his Achilles torn.



A similar thing happened with one of my sons.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 5402
Location: Wellington, FL
Wasting someones time would not include a 49 million dollar contract in my reality...

But if thats the going rate, sign me up.. You can waste all my time you want...

_________________
Caution: Reply may contain sarcasm


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Big Dave, bobby0112 and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r