View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:57 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Special thanks to Jeff Ireland... 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post Re: Special thanks to Jeff Ireland...
paydurt wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
Without you, mediocrity just wouldn't be possible. Thanks for getting "good value" for both BMarsh and Davis....whoops was that Davis with the INT 1 on 1 with Andre Johnson...anyway back to good value.

Predcition: Until this clown is sent packing and we get good value by firing him him the off-season....Miami isn't going anywhere. Dan Marino could walk into that guys office and not have the biggest ego in the room. The entire body of work for him.....C...which is why this team is stuck in mediocrity.

Receiving: A. Johnson (HOU) - 12 REC, 141 YDS

I'm glad you noticed the pick though.... impressive!!

For the intellectually lazy

(5:07) (Pass formation) 8-M.Schaub pass short right to 80-A.Johnson to IND 49 for 8 yards (51-P.Angerer)
(:56) (Shotgun) 8-M.Schaub pass short right to 80-A.Johnson to IND 32 for -3 yards (98-R.Mathis).
(12:23) (Run formation) 8-M.Schaub pass short right to 80-A.Johnson to IND 20 for 4 yards (32-C.Vaughn).
(14:50) (Run formation) 8-M.Schaub pass short right to 80-A.Johnson to HOU 25 for 9 yards (32-C.Vaughn).
(14:08) (Shotgun) 8-M.Schaub pass short left to 80-A.Johnson to HOU 27 for 2 yards (23-V.Davis).
(12:55) 8-M.Schaub pass short left to 80-A.Johnson to IND 48 for 20 yards (50-J.Freeman).
(2:20) (Run formation) 8-M.Schaub pass short left to 80-A.Johnson to HOU 24 for 14 yards (23-V.Davis).
(1:12) (Run formation) 8-M.Schaub pass deep left to 80-A.Johnson pushed ob at HOU 47 for 21 yards (23-V.Davis).
(10:55) (Pass formation) 8-M.Schaub pass short right to 80-A.Johnson to IND 48 for 8 yards (41-A.Bethea).

Throw in 1 PI for 10yds, 1 defensive holding and 2 INTs for Vontae...I'd say he had a pretty good day. As for him being singled up on Johnson..that was only the case in the 2nd INT. So again, when Miami is panning the waiver wire for a CB about halfway through the season and suffers 3 straight losses partially due to that...then someone needs to point that out. Make me out to be the bad guy if you want, I just point out the obvious. You don't like it...fine but the facts remain that Miami could've made the playoffs if not for the personnel blunders this off season.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:54 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Vontae is not great, but he is better than the revolving door of folks we cycled through his spot.....don't you think?

....and Brandon Marshall was sorely missed.

Last edited by FrustratedFinFan on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Quote:
Was that Jeff Ireland's fault too?

Look man...VD got abused all day by Andre Johnson on top of missing half the season due to injury but he gets one pick against an elite receiver and it was a bad trade?..

Another guy who didn't watch the game opining on what he thinks happened....too funny. That bad smell is rotting dolphin. 28-0

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:56 pm

FrustratedFinFan wrote:
Vontae is not great, but he is better than the revolving door of folks we cycled through his spot.....don't you think?

:awe: :awe:

Wow..someone who gets it. He's also better than Richard Marshall even when he was healthy. Sean Smith is the most overrated CB in the league...bar none.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

NFLJunkie wrote:
Without you, mediocrity just wouldn't be possible. Thanks for getting "good value" for both BMarsh and Davis....whoops was that Davis with the INT 1 on 1 with Andre Johnson...anyway back to good value.

Predcition: Until this clown is sent packing and we get good value by firing him him the off-season....Miami isn't going anywhere. Dan Marino could walk into that guys office and not have the biggest ego in the room. The entire body of work for him.....C...which is why this team is stuck in mediocrity.

Everrrrybody drrrrink!!!

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

This thread actually brings out a lot of good.. Homers , realists are truly exposed.
A few things for the record. Mak surely knows this team is not that good. Their record (s) speak for themselves. In my eyes , Ireland surely needs to go. While there has been some good , the ineptness just cannot be denied. We cannot escape mediocrity which brings us false hope & bad draft position while also deters free agents from coming here. I think one of Irelands strengths however is the free agents he did not sign , that being said I do not want him in charge of this off season with all those picks & money.
While getting rid of Marshall surely hurt us & not replacing him is inexcusable the guy did not want to be here & would have been a cancer here with a rookie QB and on another bad Dolphin team.
For some reason I think getting rid of Davis was more of a Philbin thing.
Bottom line is so many teams have left us in their dust. We as Dolphin fans always think we are close , always think this is the mecca of the NFL , always seem to think we have won in August only to be out of contention by November. While Tannehill was really the only choice to go at #8 , in a QB driven league & looking at others in the class I am left to wonder if out fortunes really have changed. Yes rookie seasons do not define a career but it is so obvious when you have a true leader you path is so much clearer. The "newness" of the team that we might have next season is already becoming the #1 excuse why we will be mediocre again next season & will be the #1 reason to keep Ireland again. it is not even a joke anymore , it is pathetic. These threads are loaded with topics on how well players rank at specific meaningless categories. Just a disguise to cover up our lack of success in the win / loss category.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:55 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

NFLJunkie wrote:
Quote:
Was that Jeff Ireland's fault too?

Look man...VD got abused all day by Andre Johnson on top of missing half the season due to injury but he gets one pick against an elite receiver and it was a bad trade?..

Another guy who didn't watch the game opining on what he thinks happened....too funny. That bad smell is rotting dolphin. 28-0

Your right i didnt watch it, I was driving and listening to it on the Colts feed!.. They seemed to think that Vonte was overmatched and were surprised that the Texans didnt go after that match up more often!.. I'm puzzled on how you think a guy that missed 6 games would have been any better than what the Dolphins had this year?..

Do I know if he would of got hurt if he still played in Miami?... No, but I'm sure his conditioning had something to do with his injuries and to get a second round pick for a guy who was hurt and missed a signifigant amount of time this year and underacheived when he was here isnt all that bad is it?..

I'd like to revisit this in a year ortwo from now and see how good or bad this trade really was..

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:08 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

you waited all year to be able to say 'we miss Vontae Davis'
:hithead:

gimme a break

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:08 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

FrustratedFinFan wrote:
Vontaze had 2 picks.....

How is that 21-0 score in NE at halftime feeling?

that makes no sense at all.
Posts get dummer and dummer these days.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:10 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

FINesse wrote:
This thread actually brings out a lot of good.. Homers , realists are truly exposed.
A few things for the record. Mak surely knows this team is not that good. Their record (s) speak for themselves. In my eyes , Ireland surely needs to go. While there has been some good , the ineptness just cannot be denied. We cannot escape mediocrity which brings us false hope & bad draft position while also deters free agents from coming here. I think one of Irelands strengths however is the free agents he did not sign , that being said I do not want him in charge of this off season with all those picks & money.
While getting rid of Marshall surely hurt us & not replacing him is inexcusable the guy did not want to be here & would have been a cancer here with a rookie QB and on another bad Dolphin team.
Bottom line is so many teams have left us in their dust. We as Dolphin fans always think we are close , always think this is the mecca of the NFL , always seem to think we have won in August only to be out of contention by November. While Tannehill was really the only choice to go at #8 , in a QB driven league & looking at others in the class I am left to wonder if out fortunes really have changed. Yes rookie seasons do not define a career but it is so obvious when you have a true leader you path is so much clearer. The "newness" of the team that we might have next season is already becoming the #1 excuse why we will be mediocre again next season & will be the #1 reason to keep Ireland again. it is not even a joke anymore , it is pathetic. These threads are loaded with topics on how well players rank at specific meaningless categories. Just a disguise to cover up our lack of success in the win / loss category.

good post!!..

I will admit with this huge offseason coming up I too am scared that we dont have the right guy driving the bus!!

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:12 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Colts 1 year rebuilding program: 2-14 to 11-5

Parcells/Ireland 5 year rebuilding program: 1-15 to 7-9

The Colts hit Luck and Parcells hit Pat white, John Beck, Cleo Lemon, I'm sure I missed some. Until we get a QB this team will blow. It's been this way since '99.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Quote:
Your right i didnt watch it, I was driving and listening to it on the Colts feed!.. They seemed to think that Vonte was overmatched and were surprised that the Texans didnt go after that match up more often!.. I'm puzzled on how you think a guy that missed 6 games would have been any better than what the Dolphins had this year?..

Do I know if he would of got hurt if he still played in Miami?... No, but I'm sure his conditioning had something to do with his injuries and to get a second round pick for a guy who was hurt and missed a signifigant amount of time this year and underacheived when he was here isnt all that bad is it?..

I'd like to revisit this in a year ortwo from now and see how good or bad this trade really was..

I love how the best player in our secondary the last 3 years is suddenly crap when he gets traded. Davis had as many picks in 1 game as Smith has had all season. As a matter of fact, maybe as many as Smith/Marshall combined. I'm sure Davis was thinking out there more often than reacting which lead to his injury. That happens when a guy is traded on the last day before the season starts. You love Ireland. I hate the guy. When the little tyrannic idiot runs off every big name FA this year because of his caustic attitude, you and people like you will have to swallow another failed rebuilding project. Cheers to you.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 pm

swerve13 wrote:
you waited all year to be able to say 'we miss Vontae Davis'

gimme a break

No...I keep waiting for someone to add up all the freaking failures this clown of a GM has had. Oh but he mined this guy and that guy that are middle feeders. He's had what 5 years now? He's a joke. Every big name that came in couldn't wait to leave. Guys like Davis made Miami's Secondary a strength...not a weakness. Ireland turned it into a debacle. That's why its important.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:48 pm

paydurt wrote:
FINesse wrote:

good post!!..

I will admit with this huge offseason coming up I too am scared that we dont have the right guy driving the bus!!

Wow. Really? Whose fault is that?

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:49 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

it's going to be a HUGE offseason. Why leave it in the hands of Ireland? Do you really want to waste all that cap room and all those draft pics?

I am sure he is going to find some GOOD players. And I am sure we will finish under .500 again.

I want a guy who gets great players, and fields a team that can win 12 games.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:52 pm
Profile WWW

NFLJunkie wrote:
Quote:

I love how the best player in our secondary the last 3 years is suddenly crap when he gets traded. Davis had as many picks in 1 game as Smith has had all season. As a matter of fact, maybe as many as Smith/Marshall combined. I'm sure Davis was thinking out there more often than reacting which lead to his injury. That happens when a guy is traded on the last day before the season starts. You love Ireland. I hate the guy. When the little tyrannic idiot runs off every big name FA this year because of his caustic attitude, you and people like you will have to swallow another failed rebuilding project. Cheers to you.

Great post Junkie. But it will not be swallowed & admitted , it will be spun in a positive way with promise for the future as usual.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:08 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Quote:
Vontae Davis is the AFC defensive player of the week

For Vontae Davis, the 2012 season started with a trade from the Dolphins to the Colts. It ended with a defensive player of the week award.

Davis was named the AFC’s defensive player of the week for Week 17, after having two interceptions in the Colts’ win over the Texans. Davis’s first interception set up a drive no which the Colts scored a touchdown, and his second interception — in the end zone on a fourth-quarter pass intended for Andre Johnson — sealed the Colts’ win.

Davis is the third Colts cornerback to win defensive player of the week this year, following Darius Butler in Week 10 and Cassius Vaughn in Week 14. The Colts have also had the AFC offensive player of the week twice (Reggie Wayne in Week 5 and Andrew Luck in Week 9) and the special teams player of the week once (T.Y. Hilton in Week 12).

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -the-week/

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Rock Sexton wrote:
Quote:
Vontae Davis is the AFC defensive player of the week

For Vontae Davis, the 2012 season started with a trade from the Dolphins to the Colts. It ended with a defensive player of the week award.

Davis was named the AFC’s defensive player of the week for Week 17, after having two interceptions in the Colts’ win over the Texans. Davis’s first interception set up a drive no which the Colts scored a touchdown, and his second interception — in the end zone on a fourth-quarter pass intended for Andre Johnson — sealed the Colts’ win.

Davis is the third Colts cornerback to win defensive player of the week this year, following Darius Butler in Week 10 and Cassius Vaughn in Week 14. The Colts have also had the AFC offensive player of the week twice (Reggie Wayne in Week 5 and Andrew Luck in Week 9) and the special teams player of the week once (T.Y. Hilton in Week 12).

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -the-week/

Guy had a good game, no doubt about it. Even if Andre Johnson won a lot of one-on-one battles in that game and racked up a bunch of catches/yards, Davis was the one who won the war and had the two game changing interceptions.

While I didn't like Davis being traded, I understood the move, and I don't completely hate Ireland for doing it. You could see on Hard Knocks that it was really messing with him. He really didn't want to part ways with a former 1st round pick. But eventually he relented and traded him away at the request of the staff. Whether that's really the case or not we'll never know. That's just what I took away from watching Hard Knocks.

Davis was our only real playmaker going into the season. Smith is a decent cover guy, not elite, but still decent. Smith may even be a better cover corner than Davis. But what Smith lacks that Davis has is playmaking ability. Davis knows how to go up and get the ball. He was the guy capable of making the game changing interception. We really missed that mid-season and on.

Luckily out of this year we found out that Jones is a real playmaker as well. But it would have been nice to see us keep Davis. We really started to miss him after Marshall got hurt. Having Davis, Smith, Jones, and either Marshall or Patterson going into next season would really change the makeup of our secondary. We'd only need to add one or two guys to get things working properly, not three or four.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:33 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

We had both Marshall and Vontae last year and we went 6-10... sooo... we get rid of them and win 1 more game... what's the argument here?

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:49 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

IamPZ wrote:
We had both Marshall and Vontae last year and we went 6-10... sooo... we get rid of them and win 1 more game... what's the argument here?

Got rid of fist pump.

:yay:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

That we traded an out of shape, showing up to a meeting drunk, lazy, injury prone corner that some on here think is Revis for a 2nd rd pick. I don't know what they are arguing about...lol

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:01 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Quote:
No...I keep waiting for someone to add up all the freaking failures this clown of a GM has had. Oh but he mined this guy and that guy that are middle feeders. He's had what 5 years now? He's a joke. Every big name that came in couldn't wait to leave. Guys like Davis made Miami's Secondary a strength...not a weakness. Ireland turned it into a debacle. That's why its important.

You need to look around...Every team has mistakes....Compare the errors of the Patriots ,please.

They just cut another high round pick last week...Oh and the guy playing opposite Vantaze...Well he is a high round pick of the Patriots they cut ties with.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:10 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Big Dave wrote:
Got rid of fist pump.

:yay:

Ya, talk about addition by subtraction. He and that coaching staff were truly incapable of "developing" talent.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:12 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Rock Sexton wrote:
Ya, talk about addition by subtraction. He and that coaching staff were truly incapable of "developing" talent.

And the word is that he will be one and done with the Jets. PossiblyNorv Turner will be running that offense and getting something out of Sanchez.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:20 pm
Profile WWW

Y'know ... it all comes down to winning. We sit in front of our keyboards loving every move , scrutinizing every move , fire this guy ... etc. like we really know anything. This franchise needs to win again , that's all plain & simple. You want this guy next season , all well & good but young or not , alot of new guys or not , second year coach & quarterback , enough of the excuses. I know it seems I am the eternal pessimist but the past proves me correct. I dont know who is the best college player or the free agent with the most gas left in his tank but Ireland just like all the other GM's get paid to know. Alot of better GM's have gotten fired for better production than him I am sure. Its gotta be next season , no more excuses because sitting here this time of year talking free agency & draft & making the case why we are a team of the immediate is just a disguise for once again watching other teams in the playoffs for a chance at a ring.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:05 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Y'know ... it all comes down to winning. We sit in front of our keyboards loving every move , scrutinizing every move , fire this guy ... etc. like we really know anything. This franchise needs to win again , that's all plain & simple. You want this guy next season , all well & good but young or not , alot of new guys or not , second year coach & quarterback , enough of the excuses. I know it seems I am the eternal pessimist but the past proves me correct. I dont know who is the best college player or the free agent with the most gas left in his tank but Ireland just like all the other GM's get paid to know. Alot of better GM's have gotten fired for better production than him I am sure. Its gotta be next season , no more excuses because sitting here this time of year talking free agency & draft & making the case why we are a team of the immediate is just a disguise for once again watching other teams in the playoffs for a chance at a ring.

We won't start winning until we find a franchise QB. RT is still up in the air, so time will tell.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:04 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

NFLJunkie wrote:

No...I keep waiting for someone to add up all the freaking failures this clown of a GM has hadOh but he mined this guy and that guy that are middle feeders. He's had what 5 years now? He's a joke. Every big name that came in couldn't wait to leave. Guys like Davis made Miami's Secondary a strength...not a weakness. Ireland turned it into a debacle. That's why its important.
Davis is on Philben..

Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Dphins4me wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:

No...I keep waiting for someone to add up all the freaking failures this clown of a GM has hadOh but he mined this guy and that guy that are middle feeders. He's had what 5 years now? He's a joke. Every big name that came in couldn't wait to leave. Guys like Davis made Miami's Secondary a strength...not a weakness. Ireland turned it into a debacle. That's why its important.
Davis is on Philben..

I'm watching Vontae covering the Ravens receivers. He's definitely better than any corner that we have. I just don't get the trade. I'd put up with some immaturity and accept the challenge to motivate him to put his talent on the field.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Big Dave wrote:

I'm watching Vontae covering the Ravens receivers. He's definitely better than any corner that we have. I just don't get the trade. I'd put up with some immaturity and accept the challenge to motivate him to put his talent on the field.
It was a simple case of Philben not wanting to do his job. Reach his players to get the best out of them. Davis is vastly talented, but immature. If he does mature as one normally does as they age. I believe he will be the corner most want.

This is typical Miami. Giving up or not rolling the dice on talent, because they come with issues. I'm not talking Pacman issues. Just maturity issues.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:35 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Like when they gave up on Jones Solia..etc etc etc

Every team gives up on some talent.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:40 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:
Like when they gave up on Jones Solia..etc etc etc

I did not say Miami gave up on every player, just they give up or are not interested on far to many players who are talented, but not perfect..

I don't recall either of them having maturity issues, they just needed time to develop & Solia needed to learn to control his weight. Don't see it as the same.

Do you know of any team that has given up on young talented CB, who is not giving the franchise a black eye by getting arrested etc..?

Kev1321 wrote:
Every team gives up on some talent.

Of course, but rarely is it 1st Rd. picks who have performed in the past & after only a couple of weeks of camp.

Miami put themselves in a bad spot by trading Davis for what will be now a pick around 24 or 25 in Rd. 2. Quality starting CB are hard to find & Miami gave a talented one up & opened up another hole on a team full of holes. Making that trade knowing Smith was a FA after the season. Miami is once again negotiating from a point of weakness.

Miami will have to pony up for Smith, use a high pick and hope they hit ( basically cashing Davis out for a question mark draft pick ) or sign a FA. Don't see the FA market as the answer unless Miami ponies up for Brent Grimes or takes a stop gap player like Jammer. Of course Aqib Talib is out there.

Plus lets not take into account what Ireland has done with traded picks. Turned Taylor into Pat White. Turned Marshall into Egnew ( Lets hope the returns get better ). Not a good trade record in trades for picks.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:22 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Quote:
Do you know of any team that has given up on young talented CB, who is not giving the franchise a black eye by getting arrested etc..?

Ya, the Patriots gave up on the guy playing opposite Vontae.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:44 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:
Ya, the Patriots gave up on the guy playing opposite Vontae.
In 2 yrs he was with the Pats he started 8 games. I would think that is more of a miss on a draft pick, not giving up on a player who has started for that past 3 yrs & performed.

Then factor in the Panthers cut him before this season pretty much provides the evidence that Butler is not that talented & was not worthy of a 2nd Rd. pick. Bad draft pick by the Pats.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:56 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:19 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:

Are you saying with this hithead smiley that a 2nd Rd. pick who you have called a bust & sucks plus only started 8 games out of 32 before he was cut by NE & then was cut the next year by one of the worst teams in the NFL proves that NE walked away from a quality corner?

NE made a bad pick & your argument is extremely weak, which the quotes I provide below prove.

Still waiting on a team that walked away from a quality young corner.

Recent Quote from Kev1321 ( Which is You )

From Thread Vontae Davis is a Colt!
Quote:
Butler and Wheatley were recent busts.

From Thread New England cuts S Brandon Meriweather

Quote:
2c Darius Butler (SUCKS)

However, now since you decided to play with the big boys, he is a quality corner that NE should not have given up on.

I know I will not see a reply from you on this. Image

Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

No, I'm saying they failed to develope him like the Colts apparently did.......So before you go and change all the rules to what you said.....I'll repeat other teams fail to develope talent as much as the Phins.

So you can continue with your stupidity by yourself..because again you proved to be a waste of time

Oh and you are not going to go cry to the mods that i am picking on you again. Are you? :cry:

It's everyone else :cry:

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:43 am

The Bengals didn't resign Jonathan Joseph a few years back and he's doing pretty well with the Texans.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Seriously, if Miami drafts a starter with the Indy pick then know one is even going to care.

Davis was banged up most of the season anyway. If Miami finished the season the same way and he was here most people would be screaming that Miami should have traded for the Indy pick when they had the chance...just like they did when Ronnie Brown faded and like they're doing now with Jake Long.

This was a rebuilding/evaluation year and Miami wanted to see what they had in Smith, Carroll, Wilson etc.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:43 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:
No, I'm saying they failed to develope him like the Colts apparently did..
4 games started in the middle of the year only because of injury, then was sent back to the bench. Gave up TD in the playoff game.

Kev1321 wrote:
So before you go and change all the rules to what you said.....I'll repeat other teams fail to develope talent as much as the Phins.
You give me a player who started 4 games only because of injury after he was cut by 2 teams. You are comparing apples/oranges. Davis started/played for 3 yrs & played well. Butler had trouble getting off the bench for 3 teams.
Lets see where Butler is next season before declaring him anything but a wasted pick

Kev1321 wrote:
So you can continue with your stupidity by yourself..because again you proved to be a waste of time
Yea, keep telling yourself that & maybe just maybe one day you might actually believe it. How many times have you now told me I not worth your time, but yet you follow me around like a lost puppy looking for some loving.

Kev1321 wrote:
Oh and you are not going to go cry to the mods that i am picking on you again. Are you?

It's everyone else
Not real sure what your continued "Its everyone else" comment is suppose to be about, other than its just another empty comment by you that means nothing. Kinda like "You are not worth my time" :)

Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next