All times are UTC-04:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:04 am 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Very interesting scenario going on over in the Democratic camp.

The reason you only had 4-5 candidates on the democratic side compared to 17 on the republican side is that the Dems are even more corrupt then the GOP. And thats saying alot.

Hillary was a sure fire win from the get go. Probably still is. But Sanders has been a surprising Pain in her fat a$$. His numbers are growing and he continues to win primaries. ALOT of them. Doesnt matter because the Super delegates will ultimately decide who wins. The Primaries mean nothing.

You thought it was Bad in the GOP.......45% of all Sanders fans say they will either stay home or vote for Trump if Hillary wins. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands that have already left and voted republican for Trump .

So the Democrats have to decide........Is Hillary worth taking a chance on anymore? Indictments over her head, Bills Past , and Sanders voters threatening to boycott her. Would Sanders masses be enough to sway the Democratic establishment?

One thing about Sanders......hes honest. Obama lied to get Votes. Lied all through his first term until he was re elected. Sanders is putting it out there. He WILL raise taxes. He WILL be a socialist president. If you really look at his policies they are beyond disturbing , whats more its beyond belief hes getting Votes! and lots of them!

But the guy who I thought didn't have a chance in hell, might have a shot because Hillary is THAT BAD. Obama only won the first time because she is so not well liked. Most likely its still going to be a Hillary Vs Trump affair , but the fact that Bernie has gotten this far speaks volumes against Hillary Clinton. :crap


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
Sanders lies.

1. When he says he doesn't benefit from PAC money, he does.

2. When he says his plans will work, he's clearly lying.

3. If he wins the nomination, how will he handle his wife's past? She got a golden parachute after being removed from her job. But Sanders is against golden parachutes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:01 am 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 11968
Location: MA
I'm still convinced if Joe Biden decided to run he would have been elected. He has a Bill Clinton skill of deflecting through goofy, aww shucks types of responses.

Hillary will get the nomination, that I'm sure of. But NO ONE saw this type of resistance coming from within the party. She will have a problem throughout the fall because if she wants to appease the Bernie fans then she needs a lot of closed door, no microphone meetings with corporate donors.

I really wish Jim Webb had more traction. Would have liked to hear more of his ideas.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:09 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:13 am
Posts: 71
Out of all the remaining people, Sanders should be the guy but I seriously doubt he'll get the nomination. Whether it's just simply the number of delegates, or the system keeping him out, or whatever else, I doubt he'd get the nomination. Unfortunately it'll more than likely be between Hillary and Trump. If that does happen, I'll either not vote or just go 3rd party.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
Sanders would be a fatally flawed candidate in the general election. Once the details of his proposals and the negative impact they would have on the future of this economy became clear to everyone, he would get walloped.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 19782
Location: Raleigh, NC
While I cannot stand Hillary Clinton, I would rather have her in office than Bernie Sanders.

_________________
Follow me on Facebook - Phinfever - Miami Dolphins Fan Site @BigDavePhinfever

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever


Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:20 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
jammer wrote:
I'm still convinced if Joe Biden decided to run he would have been elected. He has a Bill Clinton skill of deflecting through goofy, aww shucks types of responses.

Hillary will get the nomination, that I'm sure of. But NO ONE saw this type of resistance coming from within the party. She will have a problem throughout the fall because if she wants to appease the Bernie fans then she needs a lot of closed door, no microphone meetings with corporate donors.

I really wish Jim Webb had more traction. Would have liked to hear more of his ideas.




I agree Biden would have been a much tougher opponent. Plus he could still milk sympathy from the loss of his son. I really dug Jim Webb. He saw the writing on the wall early and left. A No B.S. Candidate that sits right in the middle. He told Hillary right on stage, You want gun control? Then ask your Secret service detail to disarm. Until your willing to do that , dont ask Americans to.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:24 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Cathal wrote:
Out of all the remaining people, Sanders should be the guy but I seriously doubt he'll get the nomination. Whether it's just simply the number of delegates, or the system keeping him out, or whatever else, I doubt he'd get the nomination. Unfortunately it'll more than likely be between Hillary and Trump. If that does happen, I'll either not vote or just go 3rd party.



I dont really know you , but if you dont vote its a vote for Hillary. 3rd party and its a vote for Hillary.

If your happy with the way things are then rock on. You will have another 4 yrs of Obama policies and at least 1-3 Liberal Supreme Court Appointees will cement liberalism and politically correctness over whats right for most of our lifetimes. :boo:

Trump may be a gamble, but I'd rather Gamble on a winner then on a sure fire Loser.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:27 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Big Dave wrote:
While I cannot stand Hillary Clinton, I would rather have her in office than Bernie Sanders.



I cant even process this thought. :hithead:

But yes, Sanders is a moron . His policies are so flawed its beyond comprehension. Again the fact that hes even in the race shows how bad Hillary really is.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 19782
Location: Raleigh, NC
MiamiMenace wrote:
I cant even process this thought. :hithead:




Let's break Sanders down for who he is: a dangerous socialist.

How Did America Forget What ‘Socialist’ Means?



.

_________________
Follow me on Facebook - Phinfever - Miami Dolphins Fan Site @BigDavePhinfever

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever


Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
Big Dave wrote:
While I cannot stand Hillary Clinton, I would rather have her in office than Bernie Sanders.



I cant even process this thought.


Let me help you out.

Would you rather have Obama or would you rather have Obama x 1000?

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:54 am 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Again. I can't even process an America led by Hillary or Sanders. The next few Supreme Court justices will shape America for decades. TRUMP has to win.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 19782
Location: Raleigh, NC
MiamiMenace wrote:
TRUMP has to win.


Wow. I can't believe my hope is on him for the next election. One thing I trust is that he will surround himself with smart people, but I will clearly be voting against Hillary or Bernie.

_________________
Follow me on Facebook - Phinfever - Miami Dolphins Fan Site @BigDavePhinfever

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever


Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
Again. I can't even process an America led by Hillary or Sanders. The next few Supreme Court justices will shape America for decades. TRUMP has to win.


Let's not forget Trump's historically VERY LIBERAL positions on multiple issues and his long track record of dishonesty and now all of a sudden he is a conservative and you trust him?

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 19782
Location: Raleigh, NC
Rich wrote:
Let's not forget Trump's historically VERY LIBERAL positions on multiple issues and his long track record of dishonesty and now all of a sudden he is a conservative and you trust him?


It's definitely a "we're all screwed" presidential election.

_________________
Follow me on Facebook - Phinfever - Miami Dolphins Fan Site @BigDavePhinfever

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever


Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:57 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Rich wrote:
MiamiMenace wrote:
Again. I can't even process an America led by Hillary or Sanders. The next few Supreme Court justices will shape America for decades. TRUMP has to win.


Let's not forget Trump's historically VERY LIBERAL positions on multiple issues and his long track record of dishonesty and now all of a sudden he is a conservative and you trust him?



Rich. He has NO track record as a politician. he did what he needed to do to stay in business in one of the biggest liberal cities in the world, NYC. What record of dishonesty do you speak of?

I'm not a Trump fan boy , but I listen to redderick about him all the time. People say hes sexist and racist also. How so? Because he wants to build a wall? He's sexist because he only dated super models? Guy was a Billionaire in the prime of his life He didn't have to use fat interns as cigar ashtrays.

I touched on this in a few of my other posts. Trump is a multi Billionaire. Had a hit TV show. Basically anything he wanted. Why put up with the sacrifice this last year and the toll on his family? Power? He had more in the private sector. He RAN these politicians. Romney was his do boy 4 yrs ago.

Cut him some slack. Not everyone is a evil demented byotch like Hillary Clinton. He gave out a list of all his court nominees. The house has to approve them. hes made promises that if he doesnt keep , will make him and his name forever a laughing stock. What dont you trust? Whats going to happen or not happen? :headscratch


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
Rich. He has NO track record as a politician.


I can turn that argument around on you and say he has no track record as a proven conservative. But yet you're buying into his conservatism. But he has a long track record of publicly supporting abortion and other very liberal issues. Now that he is trying to get the Republican nomination, he is pro life.

And don't give me that bullcrap about working in a liberal city. He could just as easily have said that he doesn't discuss those types of issues and is all about business and wants to keep his political views out of it.

Quote:
What record of dishonesty do you speak of?


Really? This guy makes claims with no basis all the time and then doesn't back them up. Remember when he came out saying he had proof that Obama's birth certificate was fake? He said he was going to release the info and we never heard from him on this again. Remember when he accused Ted Cruz's father of being with Lee Harvey Oswald before assassinating Kennedy? Where does he pull this BS from? He even said Rex Ryan won two championships while he was with the Jets. He's obviously someone who isn't interested in getting his facts straight before opening his mouth.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:11 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Quote:
Rich wrote:
MiamiMenace wrote:
Rich. He has NO track record as a politician.


I can turn that argument around on you and say he has no track record as a proven conservative. But yet you're buying into his conservatism. But he has a long track record of publicly supporting abortion and other very liberal issues. Now that he is trying to get the Republican nomination, he is pro life.


Maybe if your a low or Mid level Business person. When your buying and selling the biggest buildings and the most expensive real estate in the world you cant tell people to mind their own bushiness. Thats not how you close deals. You pay people off and tell them whatever they want to hear.

Quote:
And don't give me that bullcrap about working in a liberal city. He could just as easily have said that he doesn't discuss those types of issues and is all about business and wants to keep his political views out of it.
Then they dont give you the permit you need to build this or that. The banks tak longer to work things out. Unions wont provide man power. I could go on and on bro. Makes no sense at all. Its a completely different landscape of Verbal judo.
Quote:
Quote:
What record of dishonesty do you speak of?


Really? This guy makes claims with no basis all the time and then doesn't back them up. Remember when he came out saying he had proof that Obama's birth certificate was fake? He said he was going to release the info and we never heard from him on this again. Remember when he accused Ted Cruz's father of being with Lee Harvey Oswald before assassinating Kennedy? Where does he pull this BS from? He even said Rex Ryan won two championships while he was with the Jets. He's obviously someone who isn't interested in getting his facts straight before opening his mouth.


It worked didn't it? People were laughing when he said he was running. Myself included. He started at the Top (Jeb Bush) and said what he needed to and slowly knocked them off. At the end he had respectable GOP conservatives acting worse then he ever did. It was brilliant. The Free press completely funded his campaign.

You wont see that type of campaigning from this point forward. Personally I dont care what he says or who he insults anymore. He put the list of Supreme court nominees out there. hes bound to them. Thats the most important issue at hand here brother. Call him moderate, a liberal I couldn't give two wet farts how he is classified. Build a wall or dont. I couldn't care. Pick from that list only and America will be great again. My kids and grandchildren , yours as well, will have prospered off this one election. :yay:


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
It worked didn't it?


Yes, lying and making a bunch of promises and changing a bunch of positions works for every politician that wins but it never works for every politician that loses.

Quote:
He put the list of Supreme court nominees out there. hes bound to them. Thats the most important issue at hand here brother.


He named a bunch of people you've never heard of. Great. We're saved.

It means absolutely nothing.

For a guy who claims to not be a Trump fan boy, you sure sound like a Trump fan boy. You're buying his shpiel hook, line and sinker.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:14 am 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Ok Rich. What's the alternative? Vote for a socialist pig, or Hillary? I was a Rubio loyalist and even he just released his delegates to Trump because gambling on a winner is better then a sure loser.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 19782
Location: Raleigh, NC
MiamiMenace wrote:
Ok Rich. What's the alternative? Vote for a socialist pig, or Hillary? I was a Rubio loyalist and even he just released his delegates to Trump because gambling on a winner is better then a sure loser.


Yep, you have to choose one, but I agree with Rich in that he has been the biggest flip-flopper that I've seen. If he gets elected it will be interesting to see if he sticks to the things that got him in office, or if he reverts back to his liberal ways.

_________________
Follow me on Facebook - Phinfever - Miami Dolphins Fan Site @BigDavePhinfever

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever


Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:20 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Big Dave wrote:
MiamiMenace wrote:
Ok Rich. What's the alternative? Vote for a socialist pig, or Hillary? I was a Rubio loyalist and even he just released his delegates to Trump because gambling on a winner is better then a sure loser.


Yep, you have to choose one, but I agree with Rich in that he has been the biggest flip-flopper that I've seen. If he gets elected it will be interesting to see if he sticks to the things that got him in office, or if he reverts back to his liberal ways.


Had to be. He was fighting EVERYONE. Com on give the guy just a little credit. He had the Dems on his butt as well as the GOP , 16 other candidates and the press. He had to say stuff to get press , get noticed, and ultimately win by such a margin , he forced the GOP to their knees.

Look at Sanders. He is in the same boat but the dems will still cast 90 super delegates no matter how many votes he gets.

What are you and Rich afraid Trump will do once elected? What is reverting back to liberal ways? Is he going to not pick a conservative Judge and go off his list? Uphold Obama care? Not build a wall and give amnesty to illegals? What are you talking about?

Think why is Trump doing this in the first place? If all he wanted to do was be a liberal why not back Hillary and donate $34 million he spent from his pocket to her? His business would be safe. He could have anything he wanted politically , why is he doing this if he is just going to screw over his loyal following?

All I know is Trump is our best shot to beat Hillary. End Obama. Make this country great Again . If he flops , so be it. I KNOW what Hillary is gonna do.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 19782
Location: Raleigh, NC
He is a fighter and does not back down. I liked how he took on the Hollywood jerks. I think he turned a lot of heads his way at that point.

_________________
Follow me on Facebook - Phinfever - Miami Dolphins Fan Site @BigDavePhinfever

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever


Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:11 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
He plays by a completely different set of rules. No rules actually. It's been fun to see the GOP elite so dumbfounded no matter what they try. It will be equally as fun to watch Hillary try to figure him out. I'm afraid that she gets indicated and Biden runs. Not sure Trump can out Trump him.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
Ok Rich. What's the alternative? Vote for a socialist pig, or Hillary? I was a Rubio loyalist and even he just released his delegates to Trump because gambling on a winner is better then a sure loser.


That's a different discussion than the one I am having.

Just because you're voting for a guy doesn't mean that all of a sudden he has become the honest, staunch conservative that you seem to think he has become. Don't forget his history so you're not disappointed or surprised when he is president and starts breaking campaign promises.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me this year given the low favoribility ratings for both major candidates if a third party candidate can sneak in there and surprise.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
Big Dave wrote:
MiamiMenace wrote:
Ok Rich. What's the alternative? Vote for a socialist pig, or Hillary? I was a Rubio loyalist and even he just released his delegates to Trump because gambling on a winner is better then a sure loser.


Yep, you have to choose one, but I agree with Rich in that he has been the biggest flip-flopper that I've seen. If he gets elected it will be interesting to see if he sticks to the things that got him in office, or if he reverts back to his liberal ways.


Had to be. He was fighting EVERYONE. Com on give the guy just a little credit. He had the Dems on his butt as well as the GOP , 16 other candidates and the press. He had to say stuff to get press , get noticed, and ultimately win by such a margin , he forced the GOP to their knees.

Look at Sanders. He is in the same boat but the dems will still cast 90 super delegates no matter how many votes he gets.

What are you and Rich afraid Trump will do once elected? What is reverting back to liberal ways? Is he going to not pick a conservative Judge and go off his list? Uphold Obama care? Not build a wall and give amnesty to illegals? What are you talking about?

Think why is Trump doing this in the first place? If all he wanted to do was be a liberal why not back Hillary and donate $34 million he spent from his pocket to her? His business would be safe. He could have anything he wanted politically , why is he doing this if he is just going to screw over his loyal following?

All I know is Trump is our best shot to beat Hillary. End Obama. Make this country great Again . If he flops , so be it. I KNOW what Hillary is gonna do.


... but you're not a Trump fan boy... :) :) :)

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:08 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Rich wrote:
MiamiMenace wrote:
Ok Rich. What's the alternative? Vote for a socialist pig, or Hillary? I was a Rubio loyalist and even he just released his delegates to Trump because gambling on a winner is better then a sure loser.


That's a different discussion than the one I am having.

Just because you're voting for a guy doesn't mean that all of a sudden he has become the honest, staunch conservative that you seem to think he has become. Don't forget his history so you're not disappointed or surprised when he is president and starts breaking campaign promises.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me this year given the low favoribility ratings for both major candidates if a third party candidate can sneak in there and surprise.



Exactly the same conversation. I'll ask you again. When things go exactly the way you say it, what's going to happen? What will Trump do? What ever it is its got to be 100x better then what I know Hillary will do. Look back at old posts here . From day 1 I've only had 1 goal in mind. Beat Hillary Clinton. Now that Trump is the nominee, yes I'm behind him. If that makes me a fan boy , so be it.

Don't be so happy about that third party either. It could help Hillary win and that effects your kids as well as mine.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
Rich wrote:
MiamiMenace wrote:
Ok Rich. What's the alternative? Vote for a socialist pig, or Hillary? I was a Rubio loyalist and even he just released his delegates to Trump because gambling on a winner is better then a sure loser.


That's a different discussion than the one I am having.

Just because you're voting for a guy doesn't mean that all of a sudden he has become the honest, staunch conservative that you seem to think he has become. Don't forget his history so you're not disappointed or surprised when he is president and starts breaking campaign promises.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me this year given the low favoribility ratings for both major candidates if a third party candidate can sneak in there and surprise.



Exactly the same conversation. I'll ask you again. When things go exactly the way you say it, what's going to happen? What will Trump do? What ever it is its got to be 100x better then what I know Hillary will do. Look back at old posts here . From day 1 I've only had 1 goal in mind. Beat Hillary Clinton. Now that Trump is the nominee, yes I'm behind him. If that makes me a fan boy , so be it.

Don't be so happy about that third party either. It could help Hillary win and that effects your kids as well as mine.


Since we're on "it could be's", it could be that Trump wins and turns out to be worse than Hillary ever could.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:55 am 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
[Quote ]

Since we're on "it could be's", it could be that Trump wins and turns out to be worse than Hillary ever could.[/quote]

You still refused to answer my question. But I'll answer yours again,

I'd rather GAMBLE on Trump then pick a SURE loser.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:56 am 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
[Quote ]

Since we're on "it could be's", it could be that Trump wins and turns out to be worse than Hillary ever could.[/quote]

You still refused to answer my question. But I'll answer yours again,

I'd rather GAMBLE on Trump then pick a SURE loser.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
There isn't a question for me to answer. You can support whoever you want. My point is that you don't seem to just be supporting the guy because he's the less worse choice, you seem to actually be buying his BS to the point that you no longer recognize that he is a constant and consistent liar. You even asked earlier in this thread:

Quote:
What record of dishonesty do you speak of?


For a guy who says he is paying close attention to Trump, you do not seem to be paying close attention to Trump.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:36 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Rich wrote:
There isn't a question for me to answer. You can support whoever you want. My point is that you don't seem to just be supporting the guy because he's the less worse choice, you seem to actually be buying his BS to the point that you no longer recognize that he is a constant and consistent liar. You even asked earlier in this thread:

Quote:
What record of dishonesty do you speak of?


For a guy who says he is paying close attention to Trump, you do not seem to be paying close attention to Trump.



That's because there is a huge difference running for the highest office in the land and being a buisness person in the private sector. One is public office and you work for the people as opposed to being the boss and only being accountable to the bottom line.

He has no public record. I asked myself and in several threads here, why is he doing this?

I'll ask you a 3rd time. If you dont want to answer just say so. What promises won't Trump keep? What's the worse thing that he could do? You seem really worried he will go democrat again. What does that mean? Do you really believe he won't pick a conservative judge off the list? Not build a wall? Keep Obama care? Amesnty? What? Can you answer or just continue personal attacks on me?


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
Can you answer or just continue personal attacks on me?


Yes, because I personally attacked you LOL...

Oh brother.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:37 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Rich wrote:
MiamiMenace wrote:
Can you answer or just continue personal attacks on me?


Yes, because I personally attacked you LOL...

Oh brother.



Quote:
... but you're not a Trump fan boy... :) :) :)


Quote:
For a guy who says he is paying close attention to Trump, you do not seem to be paying close attention to Trump.


Well you avoided the same question I asked 3 times now and your deflecting (poorly) with personal insults. You have no answer whatsoever and thats alright.

I'll Try it another way. I'm a die heart Dolphins fan. I dont like The Dallas Cowboys. HOWEVER if the NY Jets or The Patriots were in the Superbowl guess who is gonna be a Cowboy for the night? Got to look at the big picture.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
So I personally attacked you because I said Trump was consistently dishonest and you seemed completely unaware of this? Or because you said you were not a Trump fan boy and I disagreed?

No wonder you like Trump. Someone asks him a tough question and he starts whining and crying about how disgusting and unfair it is and how he's going to start suing people. There's a parallel here...

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:22 am 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Rich wrote:
So I personally attacked you because I said Trump was consistently dishonest and you seemed completely unaware of this? Or because you said you were not a Trump fan boy and I disagreed?

No wonder you like Trump. Someone asks him a tough question and he starts whining and crying about how disgusting and unfair it is and how he's going to start suing people. There's a parallel here...


No. Because for the 5th time you refused to answer a question and you have made it about me.

Don't make statements you can't back Rich. You seem like a good dude and I agre ewith you most of the time, but to anyone else reading this , it's obvious you made statements about Trump you can't back. You have sucked down everything the liberal press has forced fed you.You believe it because you want to believe it. Lets be honest and respectful or this will be a long summer bro.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
No. Because for the 5th time you refused to answer a question and you have made it about me.


Actually, I made it about you before you asked the question.

Quote:
Don't make statements you can't back Rich. You seem like a good dude and I agre ewith you most of the time, but to anyone else reading this , it's obvious you made statements about Trump you can't back. You have sucked down everything the liberal press has forced fed you.You believe it because you want to believe it. Lets be honest and respectful or this will be a long summer bro.


All I said about Trump is that he has had very liberal positions in the past and is a consistent liar. These are facts, not opinions.

Please, don't attempt to insult my intelligence by telling me to be honest and respectful when you're being dishonest about what I have said. You're so far up this guy's A$$ that you're just getting defensive about anyone who points out his flaws.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:36 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
I just asked you to back what you said. Your the one that seems to be getting defensive.

Ask me anything about what I said and I'll answer it to the best of my ability. Im still waiting to hear from you why Trump will be worse the Hillary.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26845
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
I just asked you to back what you said. Your the one that seems to be getting defensive.


You asked for proof that Trump was a liar. What about him accusing Ted Cruz's dad of being with Lee Harvey Oswald before he killed JFK? What about him saying he had proof that Obama's birth certificate was fake and never coming back to present the proof? What about the latest one he got caught in where he claimed to donate $1 million to veterans and got exposed? And that isn't from the liberal media. Here's a conservative website saying it.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/06 ... n-hannity/

Quote:
Ask me anything about what I said and I'll answer it to the best of my ability. Im still waiting to hear from you why Trump will be worse the Hillary.


So, back to this honest and respectful thing. When did I say Trump will be worse than Hillary?

I'm just questioning why all the trust for Trump as a conservative or even as a human being considering his lack of conviction on anything and his constant penchant for lying or embellishing the truth. You mention the list of Supreme Court nominees. So what?

You can't even admit that Trump has lied when he clearly has and now you shamelessly hide behind the "liberal media" argument (hint: I don't watch or read liberal media).

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:50 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
All the Trust? Who said I trust the man? But at this point it's about beat Hillary. That's it. I can find posts from a year ago that has me saying the exact same thing. Name one person on this earth who has a better chance today of beating the Democratic machine? He has more votes then any republican in history at this point. I truly believe his polls are much more favorable and the press is not reporting it. Beat Hillary that's all I'm concerned with.

Now if that happens, I'll try one more time. What's the worse thing Trump can do that has you so against him?


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r