1. Run the darn ball. 25 times a game, even if you don't get the desired result, because it opens up play action & rests the defense.https://twitter.com/OmarKelly
2. Move the quarterback. Move the pocket. Give Tannehill either or throws. He's at his best when throwing on he run. Make him Jake Plummer.
3. Narrow down the backfield rotation. Trim it to two backs with Kenyan Drake as the lead. But use Damien Williams on 3rd downs for Drake.
4. Play Cameron Wake on every 3rd down. Give him the 3rd series of every game, & put him on field on red zone plays. Dolphins need more Wake
5. The Dolphins offense needs to utilize more of its two tight ends packages. Take some pressure off these inconsistent receivers.
6. Miami needs to stick with Donald Butler and Neville Hewitt at linebacker because they played better than Misi & Jenkins did so far vs run
7. Dolphins need to target DeVante Pärker and the tailbacks more in the passing game. Drags for Pärker. Wheel routes for the backs.
8. Dolphins need to allow Byron Maxwell to play more press coverage. Let him be physical and put a safety over the top of him. Man up!