All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:51 pm 
Admin | Forum Design
Admin | Forum Design

I guess it will depend on the philosophy you hope to see the Fins go coming up as to who you want them to sign. I think we are clearly in the Bridge/Gap QB territory now. Meaning I think they are eyeing next years draft. BUT they could be eyeing Lock or whoever this year too. It's all still madness in my head lol.

I've heard:
Bortles, McCarron, Fitzpatrick, Kapernick... and can't think of an others off the top of my head.

Just random thoughts, no real brain power behind any of the next statments, just talking.

So what are all the realistic scenarios now? Pick up a bridge/gap guy and he knows that he's the starter for a year until we draft our guy. Assuming Tua/From if they declare?

Is it that we draft a guy like Stidham round 2 and say, you have your chance, but if you don't show that promise, we draft Tua/Fromm anyway.

Is it that we are sold on Lock/Haskins and we sell out for one of them?

So many things to think a bout with any of those. Now we know why these guys get paid big money to be wrong all the time lol.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:57 pm 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Ryan Fitzpatrick is what seems to be the most talked about.

Kaepernick is the best choice if we are waiting till 2020

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:02 pm 
Admin | Forum Design
Admin | Forum Design

J-BARK wrote:
Ryan Fitzpatrick is what seems to be the most talked about.

The only problem I have with Kap is the drama that is sure to ensure with doing it.
The media, the press, everybody blabbing about it all day everyday.
I'd rathher skipp all of that, but if it happens, it happens. We're used to that kind of crap here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:04 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Kap hasnt played football in years and he sucks anyway

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:12 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

No Kap please. We don't need more drama. Bullygate was bad enough. Then our offensive line coach was snorting coke and porking a stripper...

Let's keep it on football, which Kap will most assuredly not do.

Plus he wore a Castro shirt. All the Cuban season ticket holders will cancel.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:54 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Ryan Fitzpatrick tops the list thats out there. But he's not coming here. If he did we might win few times and we can't let that happen. Its suck for luck all over. We're going in to 2020 with #1 overall and a butt ton of picks with 120m in cap room.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:03 pm 
Admin | Forum Design
Admin | Forum Design

Rich wrote:
No Kap please. We don't need more drama. Bullygate was bad enough. Then our offensive line coach was snorting coke and porking a stripper...

Let's keep it on football, which Kap will most assuredly not do.

Plus he wore a Castro shirt. All the Cuban season ticket holders will cancel.

You said porking. :haha

I do agree with this though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:07 pm 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Mike Glennon, AJ McCarron, Trevor Siemian, ans Sam Bradford are all available.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:10 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

I think Blaine Gabbert might also be available.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:29 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

So I'm revisiting the Josh Rosen option on this. For the most part I'm against Rosen due to his attitude, but I gave some thought to it today and Miami has nothing to lose by trading for him.

First, the deal. If Arizona is taking Kyler Murray 1st overall they are losing the 3-4 pass rushing option in Joey Bosa. Miami has a distant consolation prize in Charles Harris. Why not offer up Harris and a 5th Round pick in 2020 (you now have 2) for the rights to Rosen. Harris has plenty of upside as a 3-4 LB and could thrive opposite Chandler Jones. Plus you they get a pick. If the rumor is true that a 3rd Rounder is the best they can do than this surely trumps that offer.

For Miami, you test out an elite prospect for a year who either solves your problem at the position or plays crappy enough to keep you picking high in 2020. Worst case you have an experienced backup/bridge for your 2020 guy. Maybe Rosen wakes up and realizes this is a prove it situation (something he never seemed to have before). You could end up with the next Matt Ryan.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:42 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Rich wrote:
porking a stripper...

Is there something wrong with that?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:19 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

2 at a time is the only way to go

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

If we go with Ryan Fitzpatrick then we will have "fitzmagic" on both sides of the ball!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:44 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

If we are in the losing mode. Here is a name RG3 is still available.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:48 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports that Kaepernick is interested in the Dolphins job.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:50 pm 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Until the OL is seriously addressed, all options at QB have the same probability for success. 0, zero, zilch, none, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:20 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phinsforever wrote:
Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports that Kaepernick is interested in the Dolphins job.

Heck to the no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:20 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Please don't bring Kap in.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:14 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

So... If we bring in Kap behind this o-line, maybe that wouldn't be all bad?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:44 am 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

k-dash wrote:
So... If we bring in Kap behind this o-line, maybe that wouldn't be all bad?

If his legs can loosen up quick after that long a** time off then he actually would be a better fit than a traditional back. I don’t see this team with that type of scheme in mind tho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:56 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

J-BARK wrote:

I'll honestly take a yearlong Dolphins break if that happens. He is no Kenny Stills whom I do respect.

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:17 am 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Relive1972 wrote:
Until the OL is seriously addressed, all options at QB have the same probability for success. 0, zero, zilch, none, etc.

So ur sitting there at 13 and Dan Marino is available, no one but you knows who this "Dan Marino" is, you don’t take him because you don’t have a pair of guards?????

Pls, may I recommend you try following following English soccer?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:44 am 

Big Dave wrote:
J-BARK wrote:

I'll honestly take a yearlong Dolphins break if that happens. He is no Kenny Stills whom I do respect.
Agree about him and Stills. Kenny has earned respect by his work in the community and how he has carried himself. Kap has earned no such respect.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:50 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Honestly I hope that Colin Kaepernick is hired as our QB. It would be the first team ever, to field a GM, head coach, and QB that are all Black. I honestly find it insulting that you all( some) insinuate that it would be okay to hire Colin just to injure him, you know what comment I'm referring to. I'm sorry but can you guys be more insensitive? If in fact we had the triad, we would gain respect with every Black player in the NFL. Lets be real, it isn't the fans that pay the players salary it's the Owners! "But, But, But the Cuban people of Miami will hate the idea!" Screw that, I'm Cuban and I support it! The one's that perpetuate the idea that the Cuban people of Miami will hate the signing aren't even Cuban and are banking on the same insignificant argument that Trump had when he said the player protests would ruin the league image. In reality it hasn't and there is no existing study to prove the contrary ( I would like if you could post the contrary). I'm a Cuban, I'm a Vet, and I support Colin Kaepernick! Get him in here! :dropthemic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:17 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Big Dave wrote:
J-BARK wrote:

With this owner it has me worried. I will also be taking a break if that guy shows up on the team.

Imo kap is a clown show not worth the price of admission.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:43 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Phinsforever wrote:
Reporting that Kap is interested in an open NFL QB job is about as news worthy as reporting to the world that grass is green. Kap is interested, but only if the team is willing to pay what he was worth 7 yrs ago.

He is like an old girlfriend. Don't go away mad, just go away.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:32 am 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

socioanthroman wrote:
Honestly I hope that Colin Kaepernick is hired as our QB. "But, But, But the Cuban people of Miami will hate the idea!" Screw that, I'm Cuban and I support it! I'm a Cuban, I'm a Vet, and I support Colin Kaepernick! Get him in here!

First of all, thank you for your service. Everyone that has served deserve kudos and I respect that greatly.

Now, I’m Cuban as well, and I believe as in most things in life there are distinctions and none likely to be absolute. Your being Cuban does not dismiss the argument, ie., “screw that”, that the Cubans in Miami, football fans or not, tix buyers or not, would or would not be in favor of Kapernick. The distinction is explained I believe by the degree of one's experience, meaning, how the opportunistic Castro and his criminalist regime disguised as marxist affected those close to us, or any one of us personally if that is the case. Those that perhaps didn’t feel the family’s anguish and pain resulting from the Castro regime would be in my mind more likely to accept Kapernick. Those that felt it up close and still may to this day, would likely not and it shouldn’t be questioned or dismissed. Again, neither one is an absolute outcome but given my experience they are likely to be. Please note I am not questioning yours, I don’t know anything about you, I’m just clarifying that there might be two distinct reactions, especially for the non-Cuban audience on this board.

Having said all that, I confess I was wrong a couple of years ago when in the midst of the start of our season I preferred Kap to Cutler. I had not followed the Kap situation closely prior to that point and was I admit, misinformed regarding Kap’s leanings. But I am not today and would not want Kap in Miami.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:37 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

A big part of owning a nfl team is filling the stadium seats. Won't have my butt in one if Ross goes with Kap.. Look, there has to be a no name super human qb out there in this world, go find one.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:52 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

carreramia wrote:
Relive1972 wrote:

So ur sitting there at 13 and Dan Marino is available, no one but you knows who this "Dan Marino" is, you don’t take him because you don’t have a pair of guards?????

Pls, may I recommend you try following following English soccer?

Again, I'm completely open to drafting a QB at the 13th spot. No one seems to notice though, that besides missing a starting QB, we have 4 spots on the OL that need to be filled too. Here it is, day 5 of free agency, and we haven't even brought in anyone for a visit. We could draft a clone of Dan Marino, and he would fail miserably, because there is no protection for him. Fortunately the real Marino didn't have this problem, both Shula and Sandusky knew the importance of pass protection.

But no, let's laugh off the importance of a good OL. Let's wait until there's nothing left in free agency but table scraps to start to put together an OL. My point is, it won't matter who we have taking the snaps, we will be selecting first next year, because of the way they're going about addressing the OL this year.

And English soccer? What has that to do with American football?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:31 pm 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Relive1972 wrote:
We could draft a clone of Dan Marino, and he would fail miserably, because there is no protection for him.

But no, let's laugh off the importance of a good OL. Let's wait until there's nothing left in free agency but table scraps to start to put together an OL.

OK, I was being sarcastic re: soccer. You keep baffling me with your priorities so I thought you might do better in your analysis if you changed sports.

Anyway....a top QB like, let’s continue to use the Marino example, are there once in a decade, maybe three decades. Did you know that since the HOF first round of 1983 (Elway, Kelly, Marino) only six other HOF caliber QBs have been drafted in the 1st round? (I’m not counting Brees (2nd) and Brady (6th) nor the recent batch of Mahomes, Mayfield). Six in 36 years. Hard to find, eh? You know how many all-pro offensive linemen (all-pro, not pro-bowl)? I stopped counting after 20 since 2007.

Question: which is harder to find? Rhetorical, don’t bother to answer.

And no, I’m not anointing any of the current QBs or even next year's crop to the HOF but you have to start with that guy when you get the chance, so don’t screw around, don’t gamble the guy will fall to you or that your tea leaves say your guy will be there a full year away....they will seldom fall in your lap like Marino did to Shula in ’83.

So that’s the first thing. The second thing. Leave Grier alone. This year is about saving money, building up cap room for beyond. Any half way decent OL’guy nowadays, eg., Jawan James, will command multi millions for what type of production? Answer: Jawan James. Are you kiddin’ me?!

The Fins are not going to jump in that pool just yet. Heck, a Jermon Bushrod or any of those we’ve signed in the last 10 years, some for big bucks, weren’t worth the paper their contract was written on. Yes, as the years go by they will become more expensive in FA and to resign after their rookie contract but if they are out in the market now they aren’t worth what they want nor what Miami is smart enough to not pay.

Miami has to draft them, and they have to nail it. They can’t afford a string of 2nd and 3rd round busts like Dallas Thomas, John Jerry, Billy Turner. The Colts for example, nailed it with their two starting guards, selected last year in rounds 1 and 2. You get the picks like Grier is doing, you have draft capital. Then you nail top starters, like we hope Tunsil develops into, and then fill in one guy or two. But you have to have the QB. Without it, I don’t care if you have a line of Mike Munchaks and Jonathan Ogdens, you ain’t winning.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:09 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Socio is one guy with an opinion. Happy as hell you aren’t making the decisions. Yeah socio, let’s hire the dude because he’s black. We already have the trifecta bermuda triangle of black heads, let’s bring in Kaep too!

F that guy.

So incredibly stupid.

Last edited by AFCMiamiEast on Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:13 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phin wrote:
Phinsforever wrote:

Heck to the no

Kaep is like a $2 street whore looking for work. He isn’t gonna find it here. Sure the guy is interested in all 32 cities. He has nobody to blame but himself.

And the critics need to can the racism bull****. It’s a lazy, uninspired and unimpressive cop out.

socioanthroman wrote:
The one's that perpetuate the idea that the Cuban people of Miami will hate the signing aren't even Cubanc

Politically ignorant Cubans. Sure.

silentfaith wrote:
A big part of owning a nfl team is filling the stadium seats. Won't have my butt in one if Ross goes with Kap.. Look, there has to be a no name super human qb out there in this world, go find one.

There will be less fans in the seats than there were Hurricane fans attending Ross’ brilliant “Gator Day” back in Oct of ‘11 when Tebow and the Broncos came to town.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:12 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Honestly at this point I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't sign another QB until after the draft. Seems they might be content waiting to see who might be available. At this point I'm all in on doing what it takes to get Lock.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:33 am 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Kap sucks though. Forget all the bs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:41 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

I have a sneaking suspicion that Luke Falk is going to be given every opportunity to win the job. He projects as a backup in this league but the stories of his work ethic and leadership should impress Flores. Falk said the story of Brady fighting for a job against Drew Henson helped inspire him when he was a walk on at WSU.

No, I don't think Falk is the next Tom Brady. His arm strength just isn't there and his injury history can't be discounted. But in a run heavy offense where he isn't asked to do much he could probably put together a season that isn't embarrassing. Flores and O'Shea could see him as another Brian Hoyer type.

I liked Falk a lot in last year's draft and thought his quick delivery could be starter worthy in the NFL. His arm strength just never got better.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:27 am 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

jammer wrote:

No, I don't think Falk is the next Tom Brady. His arm strength just isn't there and his injury history can't be discounted. But in a run heavy offense where he isn't asked to do much he could probably put together a season that isn't embarrassing. Flores and O'Shea could see him as another Brian Hoyer type.

I liked Falk a lot in last year's draft and thought his quick delivery could be starter worthy in the NFL. His arm strength just never got better.

But run heavy offense means the game dictates they can run. That’s a combination of the score, our defense and of course the offensive line. The defense is a problem, the offensive line is a problem so it’s likely we'll be on the losing end of the score the majority of the time. This will inevitably result in the QB being asked to do more than perhaps they are capable of but I wouldn’t worry about it since we don’t have the QB of the future on the roster now.

If however they are able this year to draft either Murray or Lock then they have secured their QB and can go about addressing the offensive line and defense. If both are gone b4 13 or if the Fins don’t trade up for one those guys, then the plan executed so far of adding picks will likely result in trading down, assuming of course there’s a buyer. If they stand pat at 13 they should draft BPA given that they have needs at just about every position except safety and LT. This will help get the talent pool started for when they do get a shot at their QB in 2020.

For this reason I’m not in favor of a bridge guy like Fitzpatrick or some other similar veteran that is liable to pull out a victory from the jaws of defeat. Going with Falk or whomever they have on the roster now should help ensure they wind up with a top two or three pick in 2020 and with good ammunition in trade capital to move up and ensure they get their guy then.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:47 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

carreramia wrote:
But run heavy offense means the game dictates they can run.

If however they are able this year to draft either Murray or Lock then they have secured their QB and can go about addressing the offensive line and defense. If both are gone b4 13 or if the Fins don’t trade up for one those guys, then the plan executed so far of adding picks will likely result in trading down, assuming of course there’s a buyer.

Today's running game can be an extension of the passing game. Lots of dump offs and screens to Drake and Ballage. Really not much different than what Osweiler was asked to do. But I agree with your point that you can't just give Drake and Ballage a combo of 40 carries and hope to win.

I don't see a trade up for Murray, Lock or Haskins. I think Murray goes top 4, but Miami is prepping just in case he slides to them. Rumor is they like Lock a lot but there moves seem to indicate they are building ammo for next year. I think Easton Stick is the developmental guy they grab this year, probably Round 4. I bet they trade back from Round 2 and stock pile early Day 3 picks to fill out the ranks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:48 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

carreramia wrote:
Relive1972 wrote:
We could draft a clone of Dan Marino, and he would fail miserably, because there is no protection for him.

But no, let's laugh off the importance of a good OL. Let's wait until there's nothing left in free agency but table scraps to start to put together an OL.

OK, I was being sarcastic re: soccer. You keep baffling me with your priorities so I thought you might do better in your analysis if you changed sports.

Anyway....a top QB like, let’s continue to use the Marino example, are there once in a decade, maybe three decades. Did you know that since the HOF first round of 1983 (Elway, Kelly, Marino) only six other HOF caliber QBs have been drafted in the 1st round? (I’m not counting Brees (2nd) and Brady (6th) nor the recent batch of Mahomes, Mayfield). Six in 36 years. Hard to find, eh? You know how many all-pro offensive linemen (all-pro, not pro-bowl)? I stopped counting after 20 since 2007.

Question: which is harder to find? Rhetorical, don’t bother to answer.

And no, I’m not anointing any of the current QBs or even next year's crop to the HOF but you have to start with that guy when you get the chance, so don’t screw around, don’t gamble the guy will fall to you or that your tea leaves say your guy will be there a full year away....they will seldom fall in your lap like Marino did to Shula in ’83.

So that’s the first thing. The second thing. Leave Grier alone. This year is about saving money, building up cap room for beyond. Any half way decent OL’guy nowadays, eg., Jawan James, will command multi millions for what type of production? Answer: Jawan James. Are you kiddin’ me?!

The Fins are not going to jump in that pool just yet. Heck, a Jermon Bushrod or any of those we’ve signed in the last 10 years, some for big bucks, weren’t worth the paper their contract was written on. Yes, as the years go by they will become more expensive in FA and to resign after their rookie contract but if they are out in the market now they aren’t worth what they want nor what Miami is smart enough to not pay.

Miami has to draft them, and they have to nail it. They can’t afford a string of 2nd and 3rd round busts like Dallas Thomas, John Jerry, Billy Turner. The Colts for example, nailed it with their two starting guards, selected last year in rounds 1 and 2. You get the picks like Grier is doing, you have draft capital. Then you nail top starters, like we hope Tunsil develops into, and then fill in one guy or two. But you have to have the QB. Without it, I don’t care if you have a line of Mike Munchaks and Jonathan Ogdens, you ain’t winning.

Look, I'm not advocating spending big bucks on free agents for the OL. But there are some very nice ones out there that can be had relatively cheap. For example, Quinton Spain, LG from the Titans. This guy is excellent in pass protection, allowed just one sack in 2018. His run blocking fell off the last couple of years, but in 2016 he was a very highly rated guard in both pass protection and run blocking. He's 27, 6'4", 330 lbs and signed a one year deal with Tennessee last year for $1.9 mil. This is a guy we can sign relatively cheap and put him at LG and not worry about that position.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:29 pm 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Relive1972 wrote:
Look, I'm not advocating spending big bucks on free agents for the OL. But there are some very nice ones out there that can be had relatively cheap. For example, Quinton Spain, LG from the Titans.

I have no idea about this Spain guy but recent history, at least a decade or so, o-linemen are next in line to QBs as the most expensive (and difficult) to find. I seriously doubt there are "some very nice ones ....relatively cheap" just sitting around. With the money being thrown around they are snapped up like that! No one has "stolen" an o-lineman in recent memory. Linemen move around all the time and you can't find a pattern that gives some measure of success in procuring for the position. You want young preferably, and free of carry over injuries, but if they are out there, why? Then, you have the veterans. They are usually in their down years yet they want big bucks. But all in all, if they are coveted in any way by various teams they keep upping the contracts, until you see ridiculous money like Jawan James got.

You have to draft them, and if they are good they can cover for some poor stiff lined up next to them. The jackpot is if they somehow make the stiff good.

But if you have the QB, look at Mayfield, Prof told me the Browns line rated no. 2 overall last year. I don't think they had anywhere near that ranking before. Quick, can you tell me the Browns OTs? Gs? I can't, and I love to watch o-line play. Mayfield is decisive, gets rid of the ball like that (*snap the finger*). And if necessary moves just so, buying that extra split moment, giving him a better read downfield. Result? The line sure looked good didn't they?

Get the QB, then draft the line. We have several years of this anyway, but get that gosh-darn QB now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:09 pm 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

As far as the Cuban thing, I’ve lived in Miami, I’ve studied in Havana and I’m fluent in Spanish. I’m pretty sure I can get the political feel of things. First off, the Cubans you most likely are referring to are the ones that came over during the 50-60’s or are descendents of them. They left Cuba because their power was gone. They left because socialism wouldn’t benefit them the way US instituted capitalism did. For every Ted Cruz, I can find you 5 that love Cuba the way it exists today. How about we take the US version out of the equation?

As far as me advocating for a black QB. Instead of thinking of it in the context as described why not think of it this way. I’ll give you that Kap isn’t that good, but the majority of black players support what he’d did and considering that the majority of NFL players are black, why not through out a flyer to him? It would build a lot of respect around the NFL, player wise and it might just make some of them want to come play for us.

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next