All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:01 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Most of us figured this would be the trend this year. I'm not sure if it will translate into wins for us, but if we lose it will not be for a lack of trying to win. These players are young with a chip on their shoulders.

Barry Jackson wrote:
The Adolphus Washington signing continued a trend: Most of Dolphins’ veteran pickups this spring are former high picks in their 20s, with hopes of attaining more success here: Josh Rosen (first rounder); Nate Orchard, Rowe, Tank Carradine (all second rounders), Washington and Clive Walford (both third) and Mark Walton (fourth).

Tight end Dwayne Allen, 29 and a former third-rounder, would qualify under those criteria, but he already has proven himself as a serviceable NFL tight end.

Couple other trends we’re seeing under this regime: Players being cross-trained more at different positions.

And an even stronger emphasis on conditioning.

“Players have told me this is the most conditioned team they’ve ever been on,” Rosenhaus told Steve Shapiro on his weekly WSVN segment.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]