Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: A win over the Eagles
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:44 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Unbelievable win. I did not turn it on till the 3rd quarter. They started missing on an onside kick and go down 28-14. You figure....the rout is on. But no...Phins and Fitz go off and score 23 unanswered to go up by 9 and seal the deal with an end zone pick on a Hail Mary toss by Wentz.

Big plays all day by Fitz, Parker, Gesicki and yes, Laird. Apparently it took an injury for the staff to bench Ballage. One of those head scratchers that makes you happy. I noticed the offensive line doing a decent job in pass protection, but mostly it was quick throws from Fitz and great catches by Parker and Gesicki. Hurns and Wilson also delivered key grabs on third down.

Wow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:54 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Man what a great win. Especially now we are out of the tua running. Keep winning fins!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:23 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

I really just want the team to draft two O linemen and an edge rusher in round 1. Fitz can win behind a decent line and we might even run the ball then. I think we also need a running back or two. I like Utah’s Zack Moss for the load of carries and Washington’s Salvon Ahmed for that high octane change of pace RB. He would also make a fine kick returner with that 4.32 speed. It seems we have our #1 receiver in Parker and Gesicki is the pass catching TE. Williams as our #2 WR and Grant in the slot(?), but we could use an upgrade in the slot.

We can get our next QB in 2021, but taking a later round shot at a Qb this year is fine. Rosen is a wasted pick. What a muppet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:56 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Did anyone go to the game...........I'm sure drunk Philly Fan was in true form when it was 28-14.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:15 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Not sure how much Fits has in the tank, his heart is willing but not sure if is body can handle another full season of football. He was on the ground plenty this game like the rest of the season.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]