All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:31 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Shooting from the hip here but Tua and Gesicki don’t look like a good tandem, team should look to trade the Polack to a team with a more compatible QB.

That’s not to trash Tua either, just is what it is. He could do great things potentially with Waddle but he isn’t the QB for Gesicki. He needs a gunslinger to shine and Tua is not that. He’s more of a point guard.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:33 pm 
Snorton Norton
Snorton Norton

Agreed. It's extremely rare and lucky to win a game when so many sides of the ball were better on the losing team. Patriots had superior punting and a far more elite QB game. The accuracy was so much better. Thank God for this win though, I'll take it. But my God Miami has a crappy punting crew. The punting I saw tonight guarantees that they can not win against an elite NFL team this year.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:42 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Tua was average at best. There were a couple more passes that could have been picked off. That being said, our o-line and running game were non-existent in this game, and our receivers struggled to gain separation.
Meanwhile Mac Jones has all kinds of time to throw to wide open receivers. Our defense was soft for much of the game and struggled to contain a rookie QB in his first start. I felt a large part of that was coaching/scheme.
While it was a win, I spent the whole game feeling like we were getting our behind handed to us. Credit the defense in the red zone. They bailed us out when it mattered most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:46 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

My thoughts on Tua haven’t changed, great human being by all counts and I’d love to see him put it together at this level but I don’t see it. Fundamental red flags all over. Waddle is his kinda receiver though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:47 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

There were passes that the Phins could have picked off too but did not.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:08 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

How awful must the patsies and their qb be to get beat at home by the hapless, no good, inept, terrible, phins team.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:19 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

AQNOR wrote:
How awful must the patsies and their qb be to get beat at home by the hapless, no good, inept, terrible, phins team.
My thoughts as well. NE did this better, that better, far superior player here and there, but lost.

Just typical moaning Miami fans. Winning ugly is always better than losing pretty. Miami went on the road and played a team many are expecting to be in the hunt and beat them. To many people will read and always do more into a Wk. 1 game than needs to be.

The game played out just as I thought. Hard tough D. Its why I took the under on the points.

Things I noticed not changing. Wr struggling to get open, and the other teams WR with several yds between them and the defender on a lot of critical downs.

Tua played a solid game. Nothing special, nothing horrid but far better than what he did last yr. To many fans are wanting 28 for 38 W/ 350 yds and 4 Tds. That is not going to happen, especially at this time. Miami is ball control and play D.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:21 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Phin wrote:
Tua was average at best. There were a couple more passes that could have been picked off. That being said, our o-line and running game were non-existent in this game, and our receivers struggled to gain separation.
Comments that are linked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:34 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Dphins4me wrote:
To many fans are wanting 28 for 38 W/ 350 yds and 4 Tds. That is not going to happen, especially at this time. Miami is ball control and play D.

This. Check the other thread where I compared how Tua fared against BB’s defense versus Josh Allen.

I’ll throw another one out there:

Justin Herbert: 1 game, 0-1. 0 TD, 2INT. Zero points. At home.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:36 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

See Jones has “it”. Passes the eye test. Takes hits but completes passes I was waiting for Tua to show me something but he failed. Great win though, Howard is the mvp.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:49 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Makchell wrote:
See Jones has “it”. Passes the eye test. Takes hits but completes passes I was waiting for Tua to show me something but he failed. Great win though, Howard is the mvp.

:haha After one game Jones has the it factor. Completing passes less that 10 yds all day long, but when Tua does it, he does not push the ball down the field. 14 completions of under 5 yards

Love how Miami fans view Miami players against other teams players.

Jones looked good, but did nothing special, but he has the " it "factor, whatever " it " is..

This time last yr Miami fans were screaming about not signing Cam Newton, just to watch him implode as the season went on.

Last edited by Dphins4me on Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:06 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Winning in New England is great…I smoked a huge brisket for the family, we celebrated, getting ready to have a nice glass of Scotch. A win in New England is kind of a Dolphin’s super bowl.

Defense collected two turnovers, including the game winner. They held a formidable rushing game back, but really just could never rattle Jones. Dude stood in there, took some big hits and delivered. The roughing the passer call on Robert’s was crap though. Still, how long can this turnover streak hold up? I expected more exotic coverage schemes and trickier backside corner and safety blitzes against a rookie. Van Ginkel is just too darn slow as a blitzer.

Tua is not the guy to lead this team to a championship. He just is either too timid at times, and then makes God awful decisions under duress. The INT and some sacks came just from his inability to think straight and throw it away. The INT could have been thrown into the stands, because he was out of the pocket. He did make some nice accurate throws into tight windows at times….a plus… and finally, Miami has added more quick slants to Parker and they always worked.

Waddle was great today and made some big plays and I only saw one drop. Parker was clutch though. Where was Preston Williams? Injured when?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:31 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

The play that impressed me from Mac Jones was the 3rd down bucket drop to his running back in the 2nd half for 20 yards. That is a pass most rookies do not hit in that situation. I'm a little worried about him now.

Tua was meh, but his most glaring issue stood out - that stupid interception. His biggest knock in college was trying too hard on bad or broken plays (rather than live to play another down). It got him injured in college and could have been a back breaker yesterday. I expected more yesterday but it was Week 1 so things can change.

I thought Myles Gaskin looked awesome. I think he'll do good things this year.

The play that is seared into my brain is Liam Eichenberg getting pancaked by Uche. Man that was ugly.

Anyone else think Belichick really regrets punting on that 1st drive? It was a 52 yard field goal and it would have made the difference.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:42 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Coots wrote:
I don’t care we got that fumble. Writing this as it happened.

All I see is mediocrity all over the field for us. Below average in sone positions.

Tua - average at best.
Run game - awful.
O line - awful

D line - gashed several times in run game
D can’t get off the field on 3rd
Corners slightly above average

It’s just been overall ugly.

The Dolphins were beat in every category except turnovers. I'll take a W over a Belicheat team any day, but the whole effort just seemed lackluster. Here's hoping they can correct their issues, because based on yesterday's game we are not a playoff caliber team. The good news? 16 more games to get it right. Also, Flores teams are known to start out slow (0-2 in each of his first two years), so, here's hoping that some of that is that. I found myself uninspired yesterday by their play yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:18 am 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Yes Scot, it was one game. The it factor is the eye test and so far Jones has it. Taking hits while completing passes on 3rd down. 3rd and long I might add. Waddle had his defender beat and Tua underthrew him where Waddle had to slow down and adjust to catch the ball. That should have been a TD. Where was Geiscki? Fitz found him last year. My fear is that teams will press up to stop the short throws. Tua is going to have to sling it once in awhile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:59 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

You have to admit that Miami produced big plays when needed. Tua had some nice throws that set guys up for extra yards. The receivers made some big catches on 50/50 balls. The defense was leaky but had some good pass break ups (and the forced fumbles).

This was a very good defense Miami played against. They can stat pad in other games.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:07 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Good overconfident teams fall hard.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:13 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Coots wrote:
Eich or whatever everyone is calling him, got absoluteley smashed that play you're talking about. I mean... U-G-L-Y.

So I have been corrected on this one. Josh Houtz (I believe he was a PFN guy) got a hold of the All 22 tape and the reason Eichenberg got pancaked is because he tripped over Kindley. He posted the pic and you see Kindley left leg directly behind Eichenberg's ankle. He's lucky he didn't get injured.

Kindley was very bad yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:33 pm 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

jammer wrote:
Coots wrote:
Eich or whatever everyone is calling him, got absoluteley smashed that play you're talking about. I mean... U-G-L-Y.

So I have been corrected on this one. Josh Houtz (I believe he was a PFN guy) got a hold of the All 22 tape and the reason Eichenberg got pancaked is because he tripped over Kindley. He posted the pic and you see Kindley left leg directly behind Eichenberg's ankle. He's lucky he didn't get injured.

Kindley was very bad yesterday.

Here you go ...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:31 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Makchell wrote:
Yes Scot, it was one game. The it factor is the eye test and so far Jones has it.

So far? 1 game into his career? Not bashing Jones, but really? 14 completions for 5 or less yds? I think Jones will be a fine pro, but lets keep it real for a while.

Makchell wrote:
Taking hits while completing passes on 3rd down. 3rd and long I might add.
Easy to do when there is 3-4 yds between the guy you are throwing to and they defender. Would love to see Tua being able to get that type of separation to throw into, then maybe he would also have the "it" factor

Makchell wrote:
Waddle had his defender beat and Tua underthrew him where Waddle had to slow down and adjust to catch the ball. That should have been a TD.
Don't recall that play.

Makchell wrote:
Where was Geiscki? Fitz found him last year. My fear is that teams will press up to stop the short throws. Tua is going to have to sling it once in awhile.
Good question where is Gesicki? Why was he not getting open?

The stats do not back you up on Fitz finding Gesicki last yr. 1st six games of the yr Gesicki had 18 catches with 13 of them coming in two game and two games with only one catches per and one game with zero catches. Gesicki is prone for showing for games and disappearing in others. 3 games 16 catches. 3 games 2 catches W/ Fitz as the Qb.

Its easy to spot something, that you constantly think about.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:13 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

There’s something perverse when the QB who scored 16 points at home (12 if it wasn’t for the bad call on roughing the passer) is more desired than the QB who put up 17 on the road.

Jones had:

The better o-line
A more experienced coach in Josh McDaniels who is implementing a tried and true system
More open pass catchers
Home field.

And lost.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:35 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

How’s this for great coaching development of players, a flaw that is engrained in this franchise. Eichenberg told the Miami Herald after the game he was told by the coaches on Sunday morning, jesushcrist, Sunday morning, a few hours before kickoff, he was starting at left tackle. Ha! Hey kid, go out there and we know, you haven’t practiced one snap all summer at LT, but no big deal, you have six hours to learn all the calls, all the pre-snap checks, and since you haven’t studied one inch of film on NE’s right side, guess what they are likely to do across from you and oh, and by the way, block all-pro, big time FA pickup by NE Matt Judon! Good luck!

What is this staff smoking, or did these o-line coaches find remnants laying around the office from that other jerk caught on video doing lines on his desk? Then we wonder. Eichenberg came in with a pretty price, costing a 2nd and a 3rd and is given zero preparation for the biggest game of his young life. Do we think this built confidence in the kid? Then we have Iggy a healthy inactive for the game, another reach last year ago in the 1st round. And poor Kindley and Hunt likely to be blamed as well for the o-line woes when they got shuffled around to new positions after a pretty good rookie season.

Seeing all this one has to wonder how many other eff-ups this staff is responsible for, and I for one, can not blame Tua anymore. The problem ain’t gonna be him.

But we won!! Hey, we won!! There’s no problem here, nothing to see, pls move on.

Yeah, right.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:52 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Dphins4me wrote:
Makchell wrote:
Waddle had his defender beat and Tua underthrew him where Waddle had to slow down and adjust to catch the ball. That should have been a TD.
Don't recall that play.

It was the play where Waddle made a leaping catch. He did have a step on his guy but I'm not sure there was enough separation to be a TD.

Waddle also dropped a key 3rd Down pass which Tua put on the money.

Plenty to build on.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:56 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

carreramia wrote:
How’s this for great coaching development of players, a flaw that is engrained in this franchise. Eichenberg told the Miami Herald after the game he was told by the coaches on Sunday morning, jesushcrist, Sunday morning, a few hours before kickoff, he was starting at left tackle. Ha! Hey kid, go out there and we know, you haven’t practiced one snap all summer at LT, but no big deal, you have six hours to learn all the calls, all the pre-snap checks, and since you haven’t studied one inch of film on NE’s right side, guess what they are likely to do across from you and oh, and by the way, block all-pro, big time FA pickup by NE Matt Judon! Good luck!

What is this staff smoking, or did these o-line coaches find remnants laying around the office from that other jerk caught on video doing lines on his desk? Then we wonder. Eichenberg came in with a pretty price, costing a 2nd and a 3rd and is given zero preparation for the biggest game of his young life. Do we think this built confidence in the kid? Then we have Iggy a healthy inactive for the game, another reach last year ago in the 1st round. And poor Kindley and Hunt likely to be blamed as well for the o-line woes when they got shuffled around to new positions after a pretty good rookie season.

Seeing all this one has to wonder how many other eff-ups this staff is responsible for, and I for one, can not blame Tua anymore. The problem ain’t gonna be him.

But we won!! Hey, we won!! There’s no problem here, nothing to see, pls move on.

Yeah, right.

Yes. I have long felt this team is poor at evaluating personnel and then coaching them up. Flores seems to get it as far as the defensive side of the ball, but these clowns have been pisssing away picks and moving square pegs and round holes around on offense, particularly on the line, for a dozen years. Time to clean house on the offensive coaching and scouting. We need a new OC who is nobody’s friend, but understands winning and how to evaluate, select and coach up personnel. There have been misses in the draft recently as well, and skipping positions of need to make those picks. The Igby pick was so bad.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:48 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

But this move of throwing Eichenberg to the wolves is pure incompetence. What happened to the coaching credo of putting players in the best position to win? If this is an example of how the Miami coaches assess that priority I have to wonder where else they have weakened the team in similar ways and not just on offense. I don't give Flores a pass on anything, defense or offense. Flores' emanates an air of ultimate authority but his way of dealing with important personnel decisions went the way of George Halas, Lombardi and single bar face masks. I've said it before but the Minkah case is exhibit no. 1. So where was he on this move of Eichenberger? This Lemuel Jieanpiere who is a first year o-line coach, and had only 2 years as an assistant o-line coach before coming here, he made that critical decision by himself? If true I wouldn't doubt it that this guy is responsible for juggling the o-line where you only had to add a LG in '21 and leave everyone else alone. And then I think back to the Chan Gailey fiasco, a story that has yet not been totally told where Tua himself admitted he wasn't prepared. Was Flores anywhere in there?

Why did they give up a 7th rounder for Greg Little? Where was the personnel judgement on that one. If Little isn't good enough to start ahead of a totally unprepared rookie playing a position for the first time in the NFL then who scouted and recommended Little?

This is exactly what keeps holding this franchise back. I was watching the Steelers/Bills game yesterday, and this kid Chase Claypool, who went 49th overall (Igby went 30th) was incredible. Claypool plays WR a position of need in 2020 that in 2021 cost us the 3rd overall (Kyle Pitts was there) then the 6th overall (Penei Sewell was there). And I don't have to remind anyone that the choice of Igby, in a positon of strength on the team, cost us choosing one of several running backs and dare I say Jalen Hurts.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:25 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

What I can't stand is this sorry organization, hiring sorry coaches, and making sorry player decisions, and then having the gall to go on the road and win a division game. What a sorry thing to do.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:19 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

carreramia wrote:
But this move of throwing Eichenberg to the wolves is pure incompetence. What happened to the coaching credo of putting players in the best position to win? If this is an example of how the Miami coaches assess that priority I have to wonder where else they have weakened the team in similar ways and not just on offense. I don't give Flores a pass on anything, defense or offense. Flores' emanates an air of ultimate authority but his way of dealing with important personnel decisions went the way of George Halas, Lombardi and single bar face masks. I've said it before but the Minkah case is exhibit no. 1. So where was he on this move of Eichenberger? This Lemuel Jieanpiere who is a first year o-line coach, and had only 2 years as an assistant o-line coach before coming here, he made that critical decision by himself? If true I wouldn't doubt it that this guy is responsible for juggling the o-line where you only had to add a LG in '21 and leave everyone else alone. And then I think back to the Chan Gailey fiasco, a story that has yet not been totally told where Tua himself admitted he wasn't prepared. Was Flores anywhere in there?

Why did they give up a 7th rounder for Greg Little? Where was the personnel judgement on that one. If Little isn't good enough to start ahead of a totally unprepared rookie playing a position for the first time in the NFL then who scouted and recommended Little?

This is exactly what keeps holding this franchise back. I was watching the Steelers/Bills game yesterday, and this kid Chase Claypool, who went 49th overall (Igby went 30th) was incredible. Claypool plays WR a position of need in 2020 that in 2021 cost us the 3rd overall (Kyle Pitts was there) then the 6th overall (Penei Sewell was there). And I don't have to remind anyone that the choice of Igby, in a positon of strength on the team, cost us choosing one of several running backs and dare I say Jalen Hurts.

:speechless

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:51 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

AQNOR wrote:
What I can't stand is this sorry organization, hiring sorry coaches, and making sorry player decisions, and then having the gall to go on the road and win a division game. What a sorry thing to do.

I think Ross should fire himself for the trickle-down decision of making Grier the GM. I wish we were 1-15 again so that we can redo the whole lot. He'd better enjoy swinging on that pole in his entertainment box on Sunday. Sheesh!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:19 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Big Dave wrote:
He'd better enjoy swinging on that pole in his entertainment box on Sunday. Sheesh!

Ain’t nothing wrong with that.

carreramia wrote:

Love your passion but you have a tendency to….

Overanalyze.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:25 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

AQNOR wrote:

It most certainly is Ollie....

You can’t see it but I’m waving my pom-poms right now....eeeyyy!!!

(I call on AFC to post for me one of those videos, memes, whatever they’re called of beautiful, blonde, heavy red lipstick, pom-pom wavers.....to finish the picture, ya know?...)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:27 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

carreramia wrote:
(I call on AFC to post for me one of those videos, memes, whatever they’re called of beautiful, blonde, heavy red lipstick, pom-pom wavers.....to finish the picture, ya know?...)

Admin Delete

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:29 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
carreramia wrote:

Don’t bring dphins4me back into this you devil. He dropped the soap and I dropped the beef.

I prefer chik fila anyway.

Awwww, c’mon!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:36 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

AFCMiamiEast wrote:

Love your passion but you have a tendency to….

Overanalyze.

Sorry, that was just an excerpt from my new book titled, “How To ‘splain (insert “Luceee...!!”), The Modern Suffering of What Cubs and Red Sox Fans Had To Endure Waaaay Back In Time Before They Could Blow Off Steam Because There Wasn’t An Outlet Like We Have Today”.

Catchy title, don’t you think?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:00 am 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Eichenberg got "thrown to the wolves" because Austin Jackson didn't get vaccinated. He should have gotten vaccinated. How irresponsible of him. He shouldn't have access to treatments that help fight Covid due to not getting his vaccine.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:08 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Rich wrote:
Eichenberg got "thrown to the wolves" because Austin Jackson didn't get vaccinated. He should have gotten vaccinated. How irresponsible of him. He shouldn't have access to treatments that help fight Covid due to not getting his vaccine.

Errrr, my dear Sun Sentinel Board HOF’er, I may pretend to know about a lot of things but that there isn’t one of them....anyway, what I do think I know is that belongs not in this Fins Board but somewhere else that I’ve yet to figure out what, why or when....I feel for ur gen, I’ve outlived mine. Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:35 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

carreramia wrote:
AQNOR wrote:

It most certainly is Ollie....

You can’t see it but I’m waving my pom-poms right now....eeeyyy!!!

What rooting for the team you say you are for, what nonsense how absurd to root for the Dolphins on a Dolphins fans website.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:07 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Deleted post

Last edited by Dphins4me on Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:17 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Makchell wrote:
Yes Scot, it was one game. The it factor is the eye test and so far Jones has it. Taking hits while completing passes on 3rd down. 3rd and long I might add. Waddle had his defender beat and Tua underthrew him where Waddle had to slow down and adjust to catch the ball. That should have been a TD. Where was Geiscki? Fitz found him last year. My fear is that teams will press up to stop the short throws. Tua is going to have to sling it once in awhile.

Just a retired professional opinion Mak.

Quote:
T.J. Ward
Mac Jones out here throwing all check downs. This who y’all crowned? Talkin bout he make quick decisions. Yea if ima check it down as my first read it better be quick

Mac Jones Impressive

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:10 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Dphins4me wrote:
Makchell wrote:

Just a retired professional opinion Mak.

Quote:
T.J. Ward
Mac Jones out here throwing all check downs. This who y’all crowned? Talkin bout he make quick decisions. Yea if ima check it down as my first read it better be quick

Mac Jones Impressive

“….. But the Alabama product also completed four passes over 20 yards -- one more than Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa and tied for 10th-most in the NFL in Week 1.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:22 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Phinished wrote:
“….. But the Alabama product also completed four passes over 20 yards -- one more than Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa and tied for 10th-most in the NFL in Week 1.”
Need clarification. 20 yd passes or 20 yds with YAC?

Also saw a stat yesterday that Tua was something like 25% aggressive rate with his throws ( which was 4th highest ) and Jones was 10%. If I can find it again tonight I will see if I can share it.

I'm not knocking Jones. I just know what I saw. Did see some quality throws and think he will be a fine QB in the BB system.

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next