Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Tua to IR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:34 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Paragraph 1: I wish Tua would be 1,000% healthy, primarily for his own good but also so that he could prove to us what everyone wants or not. That was the hope for this his 2nd season, now we have to wait to year 3?? I know that's what you will say, I'm just getting infront of it.

Paragraph 2: I'm not happy Miami will once again be mediocre.

Paragraph 3: Watson is happy as pink collecting 10m doing nothing, no wear and tear, staying fresh and fit for the Dolphins, so don't you worry about him.

Paragraph 4: ......I got nothing. Wait! You're wrong again!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:11 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Too bad sucking this year won’t help. We stupidly traded picks withe the 49ers and our other first rounder is the Eagles’ pick. I bet that gets us two late first rounders…so it will take a package of picks to move up for someone like Malik Willis. Tua might be on IR to preserve whatever trade value he has left….

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:09 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

carreramia wrote:
Paragraph 3: Watson is happy as pink collecting 10m doing nothing, no wear and tear, staying fresh and fit for the Dolphins, so don't you worry about him.

Dont you dare leave out proper credit, his fitness is clearly a result of his massage “therapy”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:46 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

This is definitely disappointing news, but the silver lining is this OL needs to be given more time to develop any chemistry together. Right now, there is nada. The bad news is that he has not looked as sharp as he did in the preseason, but he's only played one full game. Also, despite a brutal slam to the ground, Tua has not shed the "injury prone" stigma that he brought with him.

I still think it is too early to label him a bust, but we will hear the Watson rumors and have to read the anti-Tua posts for another three weeks. I am not of that mindset yet. I want to give Tua this season to show us that he is whom everyone thought he was entering the draft (talentwise). If he comes back but gets injured again, well, that is going to have to be evaluated as well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:12 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Here are some thoughts from Chris Kauffman. Most of you who posted at Finheaven know him as CK Parrot. He and others are still not giving up on Tua, so, it's good to see that I am with a group who have been pretty smart about the Dolphins. Below is balanced thought as to some of the reasons why Tua may have been put on IR.

https://twitter.com/ckparrot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:43 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Big Dave wrote:
Here are some thoughts from Chris Kauffman. Most of you who posted at Finheaven know him as CK Parrot. He and others are still not giving up on Tua, so, it's good to see that I am with a group who have been pretty smart about the Dolphins. Below is balanced thought as to some of the reasons why Tua may have been put on IR.

https://twitter.com/ckparrot

Good post. Hope the last part is true.

We all know that Eichenberg is a solid starting left tackle and Hunt is a solid starting right tackle. This is not rocket science. Make the change and stop being stubborn.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]