All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:08 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

From Rochester, NY and Going to the Raiders game, don't really have the money to sit 50 yard line, but do want to sit on first level so just wondering where to sit. Are the endzone seats ok? And is there a certain section where the sun could be a real issue? Also is anyone else going to the Oakland game, just wondering because maybe we can meet up to tailgate or something. There will be four us. Two Oakland fans with me as well but they are good people lol.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:20 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

I'll be at the game as well and I will be sitting in the 1st row in the upper deck section 426. I was told that the best seats are in the southwest corner of the stadium. That is where the shade is. Unfortunately, I will be in the North East side of the stadium. Need to make sure I pack plenty of sun block!!!

Southwest corner is the left endzone on the miami sideline.

This will be my first time to SunLife, so maybe some regulars can confirm where the best place to sit is.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:24 am 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

They have a Duffys sports bar in the stadium , good food & Air Conditioning. Sometimes at these one o'clock start games in the blaring heat , that is the best place to sit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:16 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

I always try to sit in a seat, and on my arse....

Hope that helps
:fart:

I love the corner endzones. Sections 102, 154, 126, and 130 are my favorite, you get a nice veiw of the field, and perfect spot for those corner endzone tosses. And you dont have to twist your neck to see the jumbotron

:stiffarm:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 am 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

I have to agree you'll see considerably less sun on the home side of the field.

Let's take into consideration that your going to be there for a Raiders games which means that you can't put a price on the entertainment value of watching those dumb raiders fans with their black jerseys and makeup literally melting over on the visitors sideline!... Priceless!!.

I also will be attending the home opener as well, my seats are on the visitor side in sec. 216

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

10acjed wrote:
I always try to sit in a seat, and on my arse....

Hope that helps
:fart:

I love the corner endzones. Sections 102, 154, 126, and 130 are my favorite, you get a nice veiw of the field, and perfect spot for those corner endzone tosses. And you dont have to twist your neck to see the jumbotron

:stiffarm:

I usually pick an orange seat....

Seriously, what is kind of cool is to sit in the visiting teams section...can't exactly remember but you can meet some family of the visitors in that area. We got to see a very cool beat down over there one year. 110lb wife of a RB....drunk 200lb dude.....She KO'd him in one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:54 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

LOL I am a season ticket holder, and hang with many lifer season ticket holders.

It is our stadium, and there is no visitor sections.. Every seat is orange....

You can chose to sit on the Dolphins sidelines and cheer on our players, or the the other side and heckle the other team... Personally I like being near the tunnel so I can scream like a 12 year old girl when I see Brady and ask him to sign my jersey....
LMAO!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Definitely is helping! What section is by the tunnel? It looks like on every stadium seating chart that there is two tunnels or maybe I am confused.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:04 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Home side, about 25 rows up, anywhere between the 20s. The closer to the middle of the field the better.

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]