Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:12 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Dphins4me wrote:
However, you have zero idea what I have seen, done, experienced in my life.

Zero idea???

:) :) :)

You are more mystink than mystique.

Ok, so you are either John Wick or Patrick Bateman minus the NYC penthouse. You are funny at being unfunny. Every Indian comedian trying to make it is jealous of your talents. Stay away from Brooklyn.

k-dash wrote:
Wow; I'm regretting not following this thread. I missed out on daily entertainment, and not even at my cost. *ducks

I began class days ago, sir. No tuition fee required not withstanding the psychological collateral of The Other Guy.

DESK POP!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:48 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

k-dash wrote:
Wow; I'm regretting not following this thread. I missed out on daily entertainment, and not even at my cost. *ducks

Yeap, its been entertaining. At least for myself. I went longer than I wanted to, but things continued to be served up on a silver platter, so I felt it was necessary have a little more fun.

However, I'm done.

Not paying attention to the last reply. I'm afraid what might come next.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:35 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Guys, frankly I’m disappointed in the quality of the put downs and comebacks in this thread. Things have been so nice here on the forums the past couple years that we’ve all gotten soft.
Rich, could you put aside your busy schedule for a night or two and show these two how it’s done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:36 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Sorry to ruin the country club vibe gentlemen. Don’t take it too seriously obviously much of it was sarcasm, some.

Phin, I know North Dakota is a place where one may see an argument only once or twice a generation and may be mistaken for a civil war. I miss Mr. Rogers just like you and I am sorry for scarring you. I hear it’s even friendlier north of the border.

And Rich should have badges of the heads of the people he’s ran outta here over the years, some were addition by subtraction but let’s not play good cop bad cop here. That’s not fair man! You wouldn’t believe the messages swerve used to send me crying about it, I don’t bring that kinda scorched earth energy here unless you misinterpret me as being too serious…but to each their own.

Dphins4me wrote:
However, I'm done.

[/quote]

Whichever frame of words you need to tell yourself Mister Parables, hold on tight to Phin’s lifesaver.

:haha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:53 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Phin wrote:
Guys, frankly I’m disappointed in the quality of the put downs and comebacks in this thread. Things have been so nice here on the forums the past couple years that we’ve all gotten soft.

Rich, could you put aside your busy schedule for a night or two and show these two how it’s done?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:07 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Odd timing to post a selfie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:33 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
Sorry to ruin the country club vibe gentlemen. Don’t take it too seriously obviously much of it was sarcasm, some.

Phin, I know North Dakota is a place where one may see an argument only once or twice a generation and may be mistaken for a civil war. I miss Mr. Rogers just like you and I am sorry for scarring you. I hear it’s even friendlier north of the border.

And Rich should have badges of the heads of the people he’s ran outta here over the years, some were addition by subtraction but let’s not play good cop bad cop here. That’s not fair man! You wouldn’t believe the messages swerve used to send me crying about it, I don’t bring that kinda scorched earth energy here unless you misinterpret me as being too serious…but to each their own.

Dphins4me wrote:
However, I'm done.

Oh come now, you’re mistaking North Dakota for Minnesota! Ever heard of Minnesota Nice? And as luck would have it, I do indeed live just across the border in good ol’ Minny-soda, ya you betcha. So don’t be saying no mean words around these sensitive Northern European ears, ya know! Skol Vikes!

Ok I’m done now, I promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:15 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phin wrote:
Oh come now, you’re mistaking North Dakota for Minnesota! Ever heard of Minnesota Nice? And as luck would have it, I do indeed live just across the border in good ol’ Minny-soda, ya you betcha. So don’t be saying no mean words around these sensitive Northern European ears, ya know! Skol Vikes!

Crossing the border into Minnesota from the Dakotas is a grim betrayal of your people, ya know

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:38 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Phin wrote:

Ok I’m done now, I promise.

Waaayyy too cold for me up there, Neal. I like the change of seasons I get here in NC. Got the beach almost 3 hours to the east, the mountains an hour and a half to the north ... got the best of all worlds. Just need to get rid of the humidity in the summer, but the AC is never off here between mid spring and mid fall.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:30 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Big Dave wrote:

Waaayyy too cold for me up there, Neal. I like the change of seasons I get here in NC. Got the beach almost 3 hours to the east, the mountains an hour and a half to the north ... got the best of all worlds. Just need to get rid of the humidity in the summer, but the AC is never off here between mid spring and mid fall.
Agree Dave. Its hotter than "you know where " right now, but I know cooler times are a comin'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:31 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
Odd timing to post a selfie.

Old timer post a selfie of an infant? :speechless

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:27 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
Phin wrote:

Crossing the border into Minnesota from the Dakotas is a grim betrayal of your people, ya know

You wanna talk betrayal, I’m from western Montana and chose to willingly move to this frozen tundra. What was I thinking. It’s flatter here than a pancake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:32 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Dphins4me wrote:
Big Dave wrote:

Agree Dave. Its hotter than "you know where " right now, but I know cooler times are a comin'

:yay:

Looking forward to the fall, Scot, which is always my favorite time of the year as things are cooling off, the holidays are fast approaching, and ... the best of it is the Dolphins are playing (even if they're bad).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:28 pm 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Phinished wrote:
Patriots rookie Rhamondre Stevenson shines in preseason debut

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patrio ... ason-debut

I think he's going to be a good back, but he made two big blunders yesterday. 'Cheat (who doesn't?) hates fumblers and backs who cannot protect his QB in passing situations.

NESN.COM wrote:
3. It might be a while before we see Rhamondre Stevenson again
Young running backs are required to do two things above all else: protect the football and protect their quarterback when asked to. Stevenson did neither in his regular-season NFL debut. He lost a fumble on one of his two touches and got steamrolled by former Patriots linebacker Elandon Roberts in pass protection, resulting in a big hit on Jones.

https://nesn.com/2021/09/patriots-takea ... -dolphins/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:17 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Big Dave wrote:
Phinished wrote:
Patriots rookie Rhamondre Stevenson shines in preseason debut

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patrio ... ason-debut

I think he's going to be a good back, but he made two big blunders yesterday. 'Cheat (who doesn't?) hates fumblers and backs who cannot protect his QB in passing situations.

NESN.COM wrote:
3. It might be a while before we see Rhamondre Stevenson again
Young running backs are required to do two things above all else: protect the football and protect their quarterback when asked to. Stevenson did neither in his regular-season NFL debut. He lost a fumble on one of his two touches and got steamrolled by former Patriots linebacker Elandon Roberts in pass protection, resulting in a big hit on Jones.

https://nesn.com/2021/09/patriots-takea ... -dolphins/

Yes, Stevenson’s fumble was bad. He did not get many carries…Bellicheat hates fumblers. Still, the season is not over and he will become a big part of that running game soon enough. Right now, Bellicheat is rolling with the hot hand….but that fumble to lose the game might cause a shuffle in next week’s work load.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:47 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Dolphins need to bump up the priority on the RB position in 2022. Every other position has had an upgrade in this rebuild. Heck, draft two if you want.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:58 am 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Yeah he missed a massive hole there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:35 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Saw an interesting suggestion from the 3YPC guys. If the Giants go into tank mode and Miami upsets Buffalo, would making a bid for Saquoun Barkley be smart?

I think the question is also "does Miami have the OL to allow Barkley to shine?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:58 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
Saw an interesting suggestion from the 3YPC guys. If the Giants go into tank mode and Miami upsets Buffalo, would making a bid for Saquoun Barkley be smart?

I think the question is also "does Miami have the OL to allow Barkley to shine?"

Barkley would make us better. He hits the hole fast and can catch the ball too. I have not really watched film of his pass blocking though…so that might be an issue. He might be unhappy in Miami though, but money does buy happiness for awhile anyway. I think we can find the guy we need in the draft, but the team needs to dedicate a higher pick for running back.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:02 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Phinished wrote:
jammer wrote:

Barkley would make us better. He hits the hole fast and can catch the ball too. I have not really watched film of his pass blocking though…so that might be an issue. He might be unhappy in Miami though, but money does buy happiness for awhile anyway. I think we can find the guy we need in the draft, but the team needs to dedicate a higher pick for running back.

I've done zero research on Barkley. I only know the name and rookie stats.

I can't imagine he would be unhappy on a Miami team trending in a better direction than the Giants who look like they will implode by midseason.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:09 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
Phinished wrote:
jammer wrote:

I've done zero research on Barkley. I only know the name and rookie stats.

I can't imagine he would be unhappy on a Miami team trending in a better direction than the Giants who look like they will implode by midseason.

Looking at the grading on NYG’s offensive line indicates you are correct. They grade 32 out of 32…and Barkley still gets yardage, so maybe he woukd indeed be happier behind our not quite as bad line!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:29 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
The Giants who look like they will implode by midseason.

Tends to happen when you draft a Duke QB 4th overall

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:25 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
jammer wrote:
The Giants who look like they will implode by midseason.

Tends to happen when you draft a Duke QB 4th overall

He actually looked pretty good this week, but he is just too inconsistent ... kind of like Lock with the Broncos. When you are inconsistent, eventually that spells backup QB. See you on the bench.

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2