All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:07 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Fuller was scheduled to return this week, after his suspension, but will miss due to personal reasons.

https://www.nfl.com/news/dolphins-wr-will-fuller-will-not-play-week-2-vs-buffalo-due-to-a-personal-issue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:34 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Welp, can't say I'm not surprised that Fuller is missing games.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:45 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

There is speculation that he may miss an extended period of time. Whatever he's dealing with seems to be a serious matter. Prayers for him and his family.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:35 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

k-dash wrote:
There is speculation that he may miss an extended period of time. Whatever he's dealing with seems to be a serious matter. Prayers for him and his family.

. Read on FB that his mom was sick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:15 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Dphins4me wrote:
k-dash wrote:

. Read on FB that his mom was sick

That stinks. Good for him for putting family first.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:24 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:

Not sure if its true, but I find it convenient for him that suddenly he has an off field issue. I was 100% sure signing him would be a waste of money and so far nothing is changing my mind. I only expected him to play 8 games. If draft kings offered that as a bet, I'd take the under.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:41 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Dphins4me wrote:
jammer wrote:

Not sure if its true, but I find it convenient for him that suddenly he has an off field issue. I was 100% sure signing him would be a waste of money and so far nothing is changing my mind. I only expected him to play 8 games. If draft kings offered that as a bet, I'd take the under.

I’m kinda with you. Unless she is end of life…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:46 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

I'm just going to assume he is doing right by his mom. I would rather be wrong on that than the opposite. Football is a game, your loved ones are not.

Don't mean to sound like I'm preaching, just going by the info you put out there.

The guys available will play the game and we can focus our sports attention on them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:11 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
I'm just going to assume he is doing right by his mom. I would rather be wrong on that than the opposite. Football is a game, your loved ones are not.

Don't mean to sound like I'm preaching, just going by the info you put out there.

The guys available will play the game and we can focus our sports attention on them.
Fully admit part of my issue is preconceived. Already believe the signing would not pay off, since Fuller generally missed 1/4 of more of every yr. Then he showed up for his first Miami practice and left, to my understanding not practice again. Then comes back from his last suspension game, practice and now has a personal issue. I do not believe Fuller has a great desire to play & that is why he is out a lot with injured with something minor.

I know some of his injuries have been more serious, the shoulder & ACL etc...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:25 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Dphins4me wrote:
jammer wrote:

Fully admit part of my issue is preconceived. Already believe the signing would not pay off, since Fuller generally missed 1/4 of more of every yr. Then he showed up for his first Miami practice and left, to my understanding not practice again. Then comes back from his last suspension game, practice and now has a personal issue. I do not believe Fuller has a great desire to play & that is why he is out a lot with injured with something minor.

I know some of his injuries have been more serious, the shoulder & ACL etc...

Same.
The timing is conspicuous. Perhaps that is false perception, but his history feeds that perception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]