Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:20 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Alain Poupart (SI) wrote:
Offensive lineman Robert Hunt kind of explained it when he was asked to talk in general about the conversations at the line of scrimmage.

“Christian Wilkins has a nasty mouth, ladies and gentlemen," Hunt began. "We have to find a way to get him reported and fined for his filthy mouth. I’m joking. (laughter) It’s fun. Christian gets fired up. He’s one of the ones that get fired up. His trash talking is freaking awful, like it sucks. So I don’t say much, man. I’m already tired, I ain’t got time for that. So I just kind of let it go. I let ‘AJ’ (Austin Jackson) do all the talking with him. (laughter)

"They hash it out, but it’s just Christian running his bad trash talk mouth and then some guys say something back to him. But we really are just trying to get a little work in. Christian is just being Christian, so we love him. To have Christian on the team, I love it, except when it’s on field goal or something like that when he’s talking trash to the other team and then they have to just tee off on the o-line. So that’s the only problem, that sucks.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/dolphins/news/mi ... g-and-more

Remember this? Wilkins pushed the Saints offense back 15 yards with this little prank.

:haha

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]