All times are UTC-04:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 24578
Location: Raleigh, NC
What are your thoughts about this video clip? One thing she does not do is criticize Putin.


Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

_________________
* Follow Phinfever on FACEBOOK
* Follow Phinfever on TWITTER


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 8863
Just because two sides are fighting to me it does not mean one is right and the other wrong. Both could be equally bad, wrong, whatever. Just because there are two sides the USA does not need to send troops to one of them.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Good, Bad, & Ugly
Phinfever Blog Writer - Good, Bad, & Ugly

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 27752
Location: Miami, FL
AQNOR wrote:
Just because two sides are fighting to me it does not mean one is right and the other wrong. Both could be equally bad, wrong, whatever. Just because there are two sides the USA does not need to send troops to one of them.


Unless you are Joe Biden and the Russians have you blackmailed.

A little conspiracy theory here, but let's remember how deeply involved with Ukraine Joe and Hunter Biden have been over the past decade or so.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 8863
Rich wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
Just because two sides are fighting to me it does not mean one is right and the other wrong. Both could be equally bad, wrong, whatever. Just because there are two sides the USA does not need to send troops to one of them.


Unless you are Joe Biden and the Russians have you blackmailed.

A little conspiracy theory here, but let's remember how deeply involved with Ukraine Joe and Hunter Biden have been over the past decade or so.



That is a good point.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 8001
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
I called this BS on its face the second the propaganda spilled day one. Sean Hannity destroyed any credibility he had left. Tucker is the only voice of reason. Zelenskyy can sit on a pineapple and twist…he’d probably enjoy it. I have more respect for Putin, he’s not the one playing the west.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Good, Bad, & Ugly
Phinfever Blog Writer - Good, Bad, & Ugly

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 27752
Location: Miami, FL
AFCMiamiEast wrote:
I called this BS on its face the second the propaganda spilled day one. Sean Hannity destroyed any credibility he had left. Tucker is the only voice of reason. Zelenskyy can sit on a pineapple and twist…he’d probably enjoy it. I have more respect for Putin, he’s not the one playing the west.


Traitor.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 8001
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Rich wrote:
AFCMiamiEast wrote:
I called this BS on its face the second the propaganda spilled day one. Sean Hannity destroyed any credibility he had left. Tucker is the only voice of reason. Zelenskyy can sit on a pineapple and twist…he’d probably enjoy it. I have more respect for Putin, he’s not the one playing the west.


Traitor.


Image

When you say things like that nowadays, you best have some happy feet ..

:haha

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r